PDA

View Full Version : USA application is *finally* up

Ladama
October 19th, 2005, 08:11
With a scant 6 weeks before the deadline, the USA JET folks finally posted the new online JET application. Applicants now have to complete the form online, submit it, and then print it out and submit it will all the other materials.

Here the site talking about the new application
http://www.us.emb-japan.go.jp/JETProgram/how_to_apply.html

here's where you actually apply, you need to create an account
https://www.jetapplication.us/

this is it, I actually have to think about applying now . . .

Doomer
October 19th, 2005, 08:12
Well, I thought it was supposed to be out in middle of Oct. I guess this is still the middle but still...its kinda late...bout fuckin time!!

Good luck guys!! If you gots any questions just ask!! :)

rotkopf
October 19th, 2005, 11:26
Let the games begin! :smt009

Doomer
October 19th, 2005, 11:53
With a scant 6 weeks before the deadline, the USA JET folks finally posted the new online JET application. Applicants now have to complete the form online, submit it, and then print it out and submit it will all the other materials.

That strikes me as pretty stupid now that i think about it...they should really accept just one or the other...or if they are worried about the lack of a signature on the internet form just take a mailed form like they have always done...this seems like an unneccesary hassle....anyone else agree?

rotkopf
October 19th, 2005, 13:51
That strikes me as pretty stupid now that i think about it...they should really accept just one or the other...or if they are worried about the lack of a signature on the internet form just take a mailed form like they have always done...this seems like an unneccesary hassle....anyone else agree?

Maybe they're just sadistic jerks who like to make applicants as miserable and hassled as possible?

angry_professor
October 19th, 2005, 14:21
Maybe they're just sadistic jerks who like to make applicants as miserable and hassled as possible?

It looks like the slower lot of you is finally starting to catch on to the essence of JET. You still have a long ways to go though.

rotkopf
October 19th, 2005, 14:28
It looks like the slower lot of you is finally starting to catch on to the essence of JET. You still have a long ways to go though.

Sounds like a fun ride.

Doomer
October 19th, 2005, 14:45

Sounds like a fun ride.

you dont know the half of it sister... :twisted:

rotkopf
October 19th, 2005, 14:47
So if I'm a glutton for punishment, I've come to the right place, right? Cool.

Doomer
October 19th, 2005, 15:09
So if I'm a glutton for punishment, I've come to the right place, right? Cool.

No go to BD if your a glutton for punishment...here you only really have to deal witn Ini...

Ini
October 19th, 2005, 23:04
if there really was a god doomer would have been born black and lived in new orleans

angry_professor
October 19th, 2005, 23:33
if there really was a god doomer would have been born black and lived in new orleans

Although christianity isn't really what fulfills me these days, I'd like to add an "Amen" to that.

Ladama
October 30th, 2005, 06:18
anyway . . .

how the application going, everyone? only a month until it's due . . .

Ini
October 30th, 2005, 06:35
who gives a shit? its not going to effect your application in the least

I feel in the nature of free flowing disscusion this thread should be locked as well by fucknuts the necron lord

Doomer
October 30th, 2005, 10:56
I feel in the nature of free flowing disscusion this thread should be locked as well by fucknuts the necron lord

Ladama is trying keeping this thread on topic...i see no reason to lock it as of now...

Ini
October 30th, 2005, 18:39
<<deleted>>

Doomer
October 30th, 2005, 20:47
<<deleted>>

aww and i didnt even get to see what he wrote!! :P

Ini
October 30th, 2005, 20:55
something involving that fat bitch in your photo and this guy

<<<DELETED>>>