PDA

View Full Version : Allergy to bees!!!

kuki
October 26th, 2005, 11:38
Hi,
Should I put my allergy to bees down on the application??

Ini
October 26th, 2005, 11:46
even if the bear is hibernating for the winter it is not wise for the monkeys to frolick so close to his cave

dobharrison
October 26th, 2005, 11:50
Hi,
Should I put my allergy to bees down on the application??

I don't see why it would affect their decision, unless medication for it is illegal in Japan.

Why not phone the embassy and ask them?

Doomer
October 26th, 2005, 11:56
Yes, I think you should...Honesty is the best policy...i filled out my app with that in mind...

quasarsglow
October 26th, 2005, 16:20
Do you want them to stand around wondering why you're swelling up when you get stung during sports day practice and put it down to a fun gaijin party trick?

No? Then I'd write it down.

It's not a debilitating thing that actually needs to be thought about. I put down my allergy to the most helpful antibiotic ever (penicillin) and they let me in.

This is not rocket science.

Hannah
October 26th, 2005, 18:44
Yes, but they'd panic if a bee stung you here anyway... I think they're pretty nasty to anyone.

Those damn angry hornets. Beeeeeeees!

Pandilex
October 27th, 2005, 23:31
they're huge. I rarely see them. Spiders bigger than my hand yes, but bees no.

solacegirl
October 28th, 2005, 22:28
I'd put it down ...wait I did put it down, as I have a strong allergy to bee and wasp stings. The upside to this is when down the docs to get yer steroids and antihistamines you can get the bigass yanky brands that send you up to cloud nine should your hangover not be working out so good...mind the steroids though..I started growing a pair of bollocks and nihongo style weenus plus my voice deepened..I then had to come off them eventually.

dobharrison
October 29th, 2005, 00:14
Sexy.

Ini
October 29th, 2005, 02:12
must remind you of home, red flag on the wall, cancerous lumps sticking through the mange of the donkey and bearded lady pucking her nipple hair before another night on the game.