PDA

View Full Version : Printing the online application

sweetadeline
November 7th, 2005, 12:11
I've been getting error messages since I submitted my online app today. When you're done the site is supposed to generate a PDF file of your app to print and include in your application package. Is anyone else having trouble? I don't know if it's on their end or if it's me - I live in the stoneage and am still running on a dial-up connection which has caused problems on other sites. Thanks!

Hannah
November 7th, 2005, 12:38
If I remember correctly you have to print it straight away. I had trouble last year and ended up searching the memory of my computer to find the file!! (i didn't have a printer on the computer I applied on) all very complicated but I found it in the end and emailed it to a computer with a printer.

Sorry not much help, but just to let you know I had trouble too!

dobharrison
November 7th, 2005, 13:12
It may be best to phone the embassy and explain the situation. You want to make sure they received the online application.

Purge
November 8th, 2005, 00:17
Hi,
I sent my app off a couple of weeks ago and i'm pretty sure it said to print off your app before sending it. Hwoever, I have logged back in and am still able to print it. Maybe there is something wrong with the site?

I'd take DobHarrison's advice and phone the embassy to tell them what's happened.

Hope it all gets sorted! :)

(roll on January...i just want to know if i've got an interview!)

sweetadeline
November 8th, 2005, 10:06
It seems like their server just may have been super busy when i tried. It said it was submitted and it finally gave me the file and printed today. It looks fine, so now I just need a stamp and I can finally sit biting my nails for the next 3 months!