PDA

View Full Version : Rucksack or Suitcase?

Sinbad
May 27th, 2004, 23:17
What are you going to take?

I plan to take my snowboard + bag which is pretty big and I can get a lot of stuff in it on top of my board so it sort of doubles as a suitcase.

A rucksack would be good for all those weekend/holiday trips around Japan/rest of Asia, but a suitcase keeps things nice and flat ie your suit......hmmmm would do you reckon?

Shotokai
May 27th, 2004, 23:19
I'm taking a rucksack, too much hassle to use a suitcase and you can iron things in hotels. I will also be taking my suit in a suit carrier so as to keep it clean. plus my hand luggage.

however if the time comes and a rucksack is impracticle I will send it over after I'm there.

Dynamis
May 28th, 2004, 00:18
Same here. Rucksac + Suitcarrier. If i pack the suitcarrier carefully, i might not even have to iron....

dobharrison
May 28th, 2004, 00:20
I like my suitcase so I'll be taking that as it can fit more in. Travelling with it isn't too bad and I think I'll need the space.

Manshonyagger
May 28th, 2004, 05:23
Both.

I'll take my big hardshell suitcase and my ruck. Most of everything's going in the case and I'll keep the ruck packed light (easier to haul about on trains etc., more room for stuff I'll pick up on the way to wherever it is that I'm going ^^)