PDA

View Full Version : OH NO!

ltran904
November 24th, 2005, 13:11
I sent my application about 2 weeks ago. I did everything early.. wrote my essay b4 the apllication were even out. and today i just realized that i forgot to put a self stamped envelope in my package. will this affect my chances getting into JET?? :cry:

dobharrison
November 24th, 2005, 13:38
Call the embassy and find out! Be honest.

Doomer
November 24th, 2005, 13:48
Well that sucks to realize that now!!! They use the envelope to send the card that lets you know they recieved your app back to you...I wouldnt think it SHOULD affect your chances but this process is quite anal about small things...I completely agree with Dob here...call your consulate, find out from them and be honest!!

Best of luck to you!!

Gareth
November 24th, 2005, 19:00
On the app form i filled in it said to only include a postcard if you wanted a confirmation of receipt. So its optional i guess.

Cynthia
November 27th, 2005, 11:19
On the app form i filled in it said to only include a postcard if you wanted a confirmation of receipt. So its optional i guess.

I think it said the same thing on US app, but I'd still call the consulate.

ltran904
November 28th, 2005, 06:28
I'm ok!!! i emailed SF embassy and Washington DC about my situation on wednesday night but no one replied back because of the holiday. But i checked in the mail today and recieved a letter from them of my confirmation card! Thanks Everyone for helping!