PDA

View Full Version : Banning/Deletion discussion, split from Applying sticky thre

Ko-neko
April 20th, 2006, 11:32
Post subject: WARNING: NO TROLLING ALLOWED HERE.
This is the incoming JETs / Applying for JETs forum. NO TROLLING is allowed here. Any offtopic / abusive / etc topics will get you banned. You have been warned.

So nur. Take it into the arena with the big boys.... if you dare

muhahahahaha! :twisted:

KN

tom82517
April 21st, 2006, 01:25
z.

Fyrey
April 21st, 2006, 07:12
Does that mean that anyone who replied to her threads had their posts deleted too?

ashleep
April 21st, 2006, 07:55
Good job Paul - who the hell has time for people like that? (with their real or imagined personalities....)

Hawaiiantime
April 21st, 2006, 13:27
Mandy...um...Ini...I mean...VoR...uuuh...Uncle Harry or whatever is now Bobbit. :?

Fyrey
April 21st, 2006, 14:23
Mandy...um...Ini...I mean...VoR...uuuh...Uncle Harry or whatever is now Bobbit. :?

What makes you say that? I honestly don't know.

Dynamis
April 21st, 2006, 20:46
Does that mean that anyone who replied to her threads had their posts deleted too?

Thats not what is supposed to happen, but i think it might have screwed up a little when I deleted Mandy, and taken a few extra posts with it. Sorry guys.

Fyrey
April 21st, 2006, 23:27
Fair enough.

Don't get why Bobbit was banned. What precious rule was broken this time?

Pretty sure that wasn't Ini.

Dynamis
April 22nd, 2006, 16:31
If it wasn't I apologise. The co-incidence was too much (he registered a few hours after Mandy was deleted, and immediately started posting like he knew everyone). For the record, thats why i didnt delete yet, to give him time to object.

Matt

Faustus
May 30th, 2006, 10:18
I'm just curious. Is there a particular reason why he's allowed to continually sign up under new names? Is there no way to ban his IP address or something? It just seems silly that this go-round has been going on for at least a year- he registers, posts a bunch of inflammatory shit, gets banned, reregisters, posts more shit, gets banned, repeat ad nauseum. Is there not a more permanent solution available? If there is and it's just not being implemented, I'm inclined to say "shit or get off the pot." Keeping him around just to occasionally make the place "exciting" is lame.

Faustus
May 30th, 2006, 14:04
No longer necessary.

Faustus
May 30th, 2006, 14:25
Also no longer necessary.

Dynamis
May 30th, 2006, 16:04
I'm just curious. Is there a particular reason why he's allowed to continually sign up under new names? Is there no way to ban his IP address or something? It just seems silly that this go-round has been going on for at least a year- he registers, posts a bunch of inflammatory shit, gets banned, reregisters, posts more shit, gets banned, repeat ad nauseum. Is there not a more permanent solution available? If there is and it's just not being implemented, I'm inclined to say "shit or get off the pot." Keeping him around just to occasionally make the place "exciting" is lame.

Ini has a dynamic IP address. Short of banning every IP in his region, theres not a lot we can do. Or we could make signups need approval, but since theres no way we could tell it was Ini until he started posting, whats the point?

Faustus
May 30th, 2006, 16:17
Fair enough. I was wondering if it might be something like that.

Grail
May 31st, 2006, 22:30
Ah well...he can be mildly funny sometimes. Better than that BD glean loser.