PDA

View Full Version : Sending a package in advance

Jonathan
June 4th, 2004, 01:52
Hello everyone

I was wondering whether anyone is going to send a package off in advance. If so, what kind of things are people thinking of sending? I have a few ideas (winter clothing, tea bags etc) but any inspiration would be super! :P

Jonathan

xx

Manshonyagger
June 4th, 2004, 02:14
Winter clothing? On Tanegashima?!?

:wink:

Dave
June 4th, 2004, 02:18
Winter clothing? On Tanegashima?!?

:wink:

I guess he'll need to post his thermal swimming trunks :lol:

Jonathan
June 4th, 2004, 02:22
He he, even though it get's really, really hot in the summers, I've been told that the winters are still quite chilly. Not as cold as Hokkaido or anything but when there's no central heating in the apartment or the school, I get the shivers just thinking about the winter months! 8O

I like to be toasty

Jonathan

xx

professor_chimpenstein
June 4th, 2004, 03:36
Ill be sending a small inflatable version of myself - if its still intact when i arrive, Ill stay - if hes been shot i know it isnt safe!

morikyd
June 4th, 2004, 05:20
Sorry to interupt, but I have to know...
Prof Chimp, is that the guy from dont copy that floppy on your Avatar?

Oh, um, I am sending books, winter clothes, deoderant, contact solution, tapes of some fav TV shows and comfort food. Also perhaps some teaching aids that are holiday related and I wont need for a while. Thats the plan anyways. Now, if I only knew where to send it...

Beq
June 5th, 2004, 13:11
My pred told me that it was best for me to send a parcel to my BOE, and gave me the address. Do you think that I should get their permission first then?

nitrate
June 5th, 2004, 18:16
Does anyone know a good freight company to use to ship stuff from the UK?