PDA

View Full Version : Group A bumfighters, drunks, crackheads, etc. Post Here!

stinky_hippie
June 10th, 2004, 03:47
Didn't see a post like the similar one for group B, forgive me if I missed it. Same crowd, same thing, however... anyone care to join the fun in Tokyo?

HappyJadeBuddha
June 11th, 2004, 00:34
stinky hippie,

are you really a stinky hippie?

stinky_hippie
June 11th, 2004, 00:50
HJB-

two questions-

1. What do you think a stinky hippie is? Before I say yes, I am a stinky hippie, I want to know what you think. I hate to generalize, and I wouldn't want to upset all the stinky hippies out there.

2. Are you attached to peoples handles? Would my being a stinky hippie deter you from wanting to associate with me?

I guess I am glad I have this handle. I don't think I care to run with those who make preconceived judgements based on the dogs bollocks...

HappyJadeBuddha
June 11th, 2004, 01:22
Stinky Hippie,

I simply found your nickname amusing.

To answer your questions:

1. "What do you think a stinky hippie is?"

A: I don't believe hippies exist anymore, at least not in the traditional '60s sense. Those folks are in their mid-to-late fifties and have been turned into yuppies, or are dead from years of Ozzy-like drug use.

Hippies are simply bums with the luxury of being vegetarian and smoking additive-free, all-natural cigarettes.

Do you sport 14-inch turdlocks on your head?

2. "Are you attached to peoples handles? Would my being a stinky hippie deter you from wanting to associate with me?"

Stinky hippies are cool. I'm a professional bum fighter, but am open to become a stinky-hippie fighter as well. Want to scrap??? I know stinky hippies are supposed to be "nonviolent" (a pity), but it might be fun to rumble amongst the garbage bins with you.

Think about it and get back to me.

--Duffy

stinky_hippie
June 11th, 2004, 03:44
Yeah, I found the name amusing as well. I play congas, and one day at work a friend asked me if I was a stinky hippie. He was referring to the drum circle lot who never bathe. We celebrate Eeyore's birthday here in Austin, and folks crawl out of the woodwork for that one. I had just finished blazing one when my friend asked me if I wa a stinky hippie, so I thought he was referring to me smoking, not drumming, and I was quick to deny the fact that i was a stinky hippie. I thought it was funny, and it just kinda stuck. So no, I am not a vegetarian, I don't smoke natural cigs, any for that matter, and I won't be the guy with the 14" turdlocks in Tokyo.

As for bumfighting, I can't say I am one. I saw a bum yelling at parking meters one time, and I went over and talked to him. I was dressed in a full body cow costume, and we drank his bottle of MD 20/20.

As for people, I really don't have a problem with anybody. Do whatever the hell you want, but conscienciously. We are all cruising around existing in our own indivdual realites. I don't care what anyone's is; as long as we have respect for each other and respect ourselves we can learn and grow and prosper. :)

HappyJadeBuddha
June 11th, 2004, 13:02
If we have our own individual realities, then others cannot exist, except in our own minds. This is a fallacy! Why? Because I am not a product of your imagination as surely as you are not a product of mine.

I believe we are all part of the collective, the cosmic "one."

*holds up middle finger to illustrate the "one"*

I'm glad you don't sport 14-inch turdlocks.

--Duffy

NSboarderchic
June 12th, 2004, 15:24
Not to but in, but HJB, are you a jade buddha, and if so, can I rub your tummy for good luck?

Oh, and if Stinky Hippie's from Austin, nuff said (not that I've ever been there, but we have quite an Austin population where i live, oh, and quite a hippie one at that)!

HappyJadeBuddha
June 13th, 2004, 06:31
I have something you can rub....

NSboarderchic
June 15th, 2004, 03:48
I have something you can rub....

I was asking for that, wasn't I? Sigh.....

stinky_hippie
June 16th, 2004, 03:57
I just got back from BONNAROO!!!!

Talk about a bunch of stinky hippies!!!