PDA

View Full Version : Appling for JET forum...

shadowrook
May 17th, 2007, 09:38
...it looks messy. Can we take down the 3 stickies about interviews and applying until next year? I'd hazard a guess no one cares about those threads at the moment, but they will in a couple months.

Doomer
May 17th, 2007, 09:54
If we do that those threads may get lost...which is why they were stickied in the first place...so they wouldnt get buried...once most of the upgrading time passes Ill unsticky the placement thread and the alternate thread...new ones of those can start up every year...but the FAQs and the interview stuff should stay up permanently...

shadowrook
May 17th, 2007, 13:39
Alright, I can see your point with that.

It still looks very cluttered though, what about condensing all three of those threads into one thread? Like a locked one that has all the information of the other threads.

Doomer
May 17th, 2007, 14:04
The FAQs could be locked and maybe merged (is that possible paul?)...but the interview thread is a living thread that people can add to...so i wont lock that one...same goes for the prefectural websites thread...

shadowrook
May 17th, 2007, 19:06
Alright, that's fine...I'll survive...it's just been bothering me for a while now. =P

Doomer
May 18th, 2007, 07:51
Alright, that's fine...I'll survive...it's just been bothering me for a while now. =P

No problem man...thanks for your input! :)

Saben
May 21st, 2007, 15:45
There's a number of PHPBB mods that allow for quick and easy merging of topics. I definitely agree that there's a few too many stickies.