PDA

View Full Version : issues viewing itil from school

jacqui
June 26th, 2007, 19:30
hmmm... i thought it was probably cuz itil was down again, but checking at home now i can get on fine...

at school, when i try to open itil, it just takes me to a page telling me that this site is running on apache, and that i probably shouldn't be seeing that page and should contact the webmaster.

i'd copy the page over, but it's a touch difficult copying it when school and home give different results.

errrm... any idea why?

it's not a firewall or anything...

dombay
June 26th, 2007, 20:14
Ugh i was just about to post that same issue! it doesn't work at school but it works at home, just the last couple of days, just as you said.

It's been forcing me to read BD all day and that tends to be frustrating because of it's contstant crashing.

I guess I could just do some work between periods and at lunch time but you know ...

jacqui
June 26th, 2007, 20:21
bd is blocked.

it has forced me to study japanese for about 6 hours a day though. :P

dombay
June 26th, 2007, 20:29
bd is blocked.

it has forced me to study japanese for about 6 hours a day though. :P

Yea i've been studying a bit too! maybe it's for the best.

Probably not though.

Ini
June 27th, 2007, 13:22
or you could leave it and we would be free of mongos constant whining about AJET.

jacqui
June 27th, 2007, 16:31
updeet: she's still not wekking.

dombay
June 27th, 2007, 18:37
or you could leave it and we would be free of mongos constant whining about AJET.

And where were YOU the last couple of weeks Mr Ini?

Pig farming?

Ini
June 27th, 2007, 20:03
doing the things all 3rd year ALTs should be doing at this time of year. Fighting with immigration, getting back in contact with slutty ex students who are just turning 18, watching the 3rd grade have their PE lessons in the pool then running to the lavs for a tug. You know how it is, grass roots internationalisation.

dombay
July 12th, 2007, 18:40
Any progress on this?

I've been studying and teaching English instead of sitting at my BOE computer doing nothing producitve and it hurts my brain.

Narnia
July 13th, 2007, 09:21
Jacqui said yesterday that she can get back on.

jacqui
July 13th, 2007, 16:52
oh yes. she's wekking now. :P

wicket
July 13th, 2007, 18:52
Hmmmm... I could view ITIL at work today but couldn't post for some reason. Anyone else have that problem? First time it's happened.

Ini
July 13th, 2007, 19:40
thats just divine intervention.

Who would have thought ritually beating myself with reeds would actually pay off?

dombay
July 13th, 2007, 23:14
Iniiiiiiiiiii bend oauveeerrrrrr

wicket
July 13th, 2007, 23:47
Who would have thought ritually beating myself off to Reeds would actually pay off?

Oliver AND Christoper?!?!

Sorry, George, I'm baaaaaack.

Ini
July 14th, 2007, 01:12
I have to ask, who pray tell is Christoper Reed?

The dyslexic superman?

wicket
July 14th, 2007, 21:40
Christopher Reed is a British journalist who lives and works in Japan. You've probably read something he's written.
http://www.counterpunch.org/reed06202006.html

Now that I think of it, Oliver spelt it Reid, anyway.
So, you could have had me, but you picked the wrong one.

But I like the idea of a dyslexic superman.
"Pu, pu and awya"!

Ini
July 16th, 2007, 14:36
Christopher Reed is a British journalist who lives and works in Japan. You've probably read something he's written.

What have I said or done over the last year that makes you think I read anything, let alone something written by some roundeye living in Japan?

wicket
July 19th, 2007, 11:06
Um, that post. I'm a round-eye living in Japan, and you read what I wrote.
Seriously, you're a mean bastard and you need to get your head out of your arse, but at least you're vaguely edumacated. Just occasionally it shows.