PDA

View Full Version : JET girl/guy ratio

sophiesaffron
July 18th, 2007, 23:59
so i just received an e-mail from my soon-to-be prefectural advisor listing all the JETs in my ken (akita). I did a quick count - 94 total, but the more interesting thing was the very slanted seeming girl/guy ratio - about 32/62. of course this is based on me trying to pick out female sounding names, so not totally precise. This wasn't something I had really thought about before, and it doesn't necessarily bother/excite me, but I was wondering, is this the norm? like a 35% girls/65% guys ratio? or just random for akita?

Caito
July 19th, 2007, 05:28
Strangely enough, this is one of the questions I asked when I went for my interview (I asked the old JET who was chilling with us while we waited, I didn't ask the interviewers themselves). I don't know that they keep track of that particular statistic.

... I want that email too!

sophiesaffron
July 19th, 2007, 05:39
so what was their answer?

the e-mail was through the akita-list - the one called "Akita JET Map" from Bryan. You're on his list.

thestoryofjune
July 19th, 2007, 06:47
According to the Chicago JET placement list, there are exactly 109 of each sex coming to Japan (so far), so there's no discrimination in the midwest.

nothing123
July 19th, 2007, 06:51
The possibilities for tag teaming are endless...

Guys, don't forget to bring a deck of cards to play on the girl's back.

Ini
July 19th, 2007, 07:10
calm down there sparky, it fails to mention 80% of the men are as gay as a maypole and 60% of the women are the reason why the men resorted to homosexuality.

If however you were looking for a place to have an orgy filled with limpwristed cock and fat munters then JET is for you.

dombay
July 19th, 2007, 07:22
calm down there sparky, it fails to mention 80% of the men are as gay as a maypole and 60% of the women are the reason why the men resorted to homosexuality.

If however you were looking for a place to have an orgy filled with limpwristed cock and fat munters then JET is for you.

This is patently untrue.

I wish it were.

JET women are lovely anyway.

Just a lot of JET men are of the otaku variety who have never had any interest from women before so when some blorange haired whore outside McDonalds on Momotarouoodori gives them a smile they think they're in the business and start getting picky about JET girls.

KateW
July 19th, 2007, 08:10
Let's not forget that 90% of JET men are huge douche-bags that are about as tempting to us 'munters' as a sack of rancid potatoes.

Never forget.

nothing123
July 19th, 2007, 08:19
Well thanks.

mteacher80
July 19th, 2007, 08:55
i will use a really small demographic, but my apartment building has 7 JETs.....5 guys and 2 girls.....seems about normail to me

1 guy is single
1 girl is single
2 JETs live together
2 Guys are married to Japanese gals

Fin
July 19th, 2007, 09:15
Damn, this thread keeps sending me running for reference material: "otaku", "munter".. and I was worried about learning Japanese :P

i will use a really small demographic, but my apartment building has 7 JETs.....5 guys and 2 girls.....seems about normail to me

1 guy is single
1 girl is single
2 JETs live together
2 Guys are married to Japanese gals

Um... what happened to the 7th JET?

Ini
July 19th, 2007, 09:20
Was made to leave their eutopian society for not being one of the beautiful people.

mteacher80
July 19th, 2007, 09:21
shit missed him.....he is living by himself, but his girlfriend has just transfered and will be here in august from kyushu somwhere so i guess actually there will be 8

1 single guy
1 single girl
2 JET couples
2 Guys married to japanese gals

8 in all 3 gals and 5 guys

:smt006

Alex_X
July 19th, 2007, 10:01
Interesting topic.

This is how I would divide my area, but I am biased because I am female and it is impossible to know everyone in my area.

Guys:
40%-otaku - I want a Japanese girlfriend! I want to live in the land of anime!

40%-douchebags- I want to fuck Japanese sluts, I am in Japan OMG! I AM TEH SHITE! Let's piss off as many Japanese as possible by being complete asses!

20% -normal but not necessarily date-able.
-15% of that normal 20% are married so that really leaves only 5% of normal single male JETs. But that doesn't mean they are attractive nor does it mean that they aren't already in a relationship.

Gals:

30%-otaku
30%- female douchebags
40%- normal.
-20% are already in committed relationships
-15% are determined not to date anyone at all because of the options- don't like the other male JETs and are not into Japanese guys and because... I don't know... they are just determined to not date.
-5% in my prefecture that is actively dating

For a female, with such a limited number of JETs, you will most likely either find yourself not dating anyone (especially if you can't speak Japanese fluently) or dating people you would most likely not date back home. At least, that is what I have observed with myself and other female JETs.

For the guys, I think they are not nearly as adverse to dating the locals as the females are. Many have come to Japan for the purpose of dating/getting it on with a local. The society is much more open to gaijin male and Japanese female relationships than it is to Japanese male and gaijin female relationships so that plays a part as well. Overall, the guys are getting much more dating going on than the females.

I am very bored today and this is my long, biased, analysis.
:smt006

b.limey
July 19th, 2007, 10:16
What are the 30% female douchebags doing then?

If they're the equivalent of the male douchebags, aren't they sleeping around with the locals?

:smt017

Alex_X
July 19th, 2007, 10:21
What are the 30% female douchebags doing then?

If they're the equivalent of the male douchebags, aren't they sleeping around with the locals?

:smt017

They are the equivalent of the male douchebags BUT they are not into the locals. They do, however, think they are TEH SHIT! OMG! I'M IN JAPAN! And act like asses everywhere they go. They often hang around and sleep with the male douchebags(when they don't currently have an English leech on their arm)

b.limey
July 19th, 2007, 10:33
Do you think

People getting laid = douchebags?

At least, it's difficult not to draw that conclusion from your post...

binsu
July 19th, 2007, 10:35
I have no clue what the situation is in Osaka, but I'm looking forward to finding out. I'm guessing there will be a good mixture since it is a city environment???

Alex_X
July 19th, 2007, 10:49
Do you think

People getting laid = douchebags?

At least, it's difficult not to draw that conclusion from your post...

I will explain. Douchebags are douchebags, I think you know what those are. But the douchebags in JET are special because they generally seem to come to Japan to see how many "Japanese sluts" they can sleep with. There is a difference between getting laid and constantly bragging about how much asian ass you score and how it was your only reason for coming on JET. They also make complete asses of themselves in public just to piss off the locals. If youtube wasn't banned by my school internet, I could direct you to many videos made by such douchebags, screaming at the locals for a reaction and trashing public space.

b.limey
July 19th, 2007, 10:52
Male douchebags I can instantly identify, sure.

It's your 30% female douchebags that puzzle me.

I really haven't seen too much drunk lairy behaviour from females, and as you've already said, they're not sleeping with the locals - so what makes them douchebags? The fact that they're sleeping with the male douchebags?

nothing123
July 19th, 2007, 10:54
Go read BD for half an hour and you'll cotton on to what she means by douchebags.

Ini
July 19th, 2007, 10:57
really? Who are the female douchebags on BD?

nothing123
July 19th, 2007, 11:02
Re-read the post mate. I have sweet fuck all idea of who's who on BD, let alone which is male or female.

b.limey
July 19th, 2007, 11:03
I'm all over BD like a rash. As I said, I can instantly identify the male douchebags.

I'm interested to know what makes a female douchebag, because I don't think I've met more than one or two that I might apply the label to - certainly not 30% of the girls on jet!

Ini
July 19th, 2007, 11:04
Re-read the post mate. I have sweet fuck all idea of who's who on BD, let alone which is male or female.

Yet you know they are douchbags?

Come now billy, play nice with the neighbours

MostHolyPorcine
July 19th, 2007, 11:06

Y'know, with all this talk about JET being full of gay men, I'm going to be PISSED if I get there and it isn't one giant, non-stop orgy.

Just sayin'.

Alex_X
July 19th, 2007, 11:14
I'm all over BD like a rash. As I said, I can instantly identify the male douchebags.

I'm interested to know what makes a female douchebag, because I don't think I've met more than one or two that I might apply the label to - certainly not 30% of the girls on jet!

Look up the term again. Douchebag doesn't necessarily have to do with sexual activity.

I stated earlier that my analysis was only what I observed in my area.

And there is only one gay, and two bi JETs in my area.

nothing123
July 19th, 2007, 11:27

Maybe you've missed the point here. Douchebag is just another term for a complete knob. I'm pretty sure I can distinguish which people from BD are wankers by reading their posts.

July 19th, 2007, 11:50
MostHolyPorcine:

I just looked at your profile pic and it cracked me up.

But I would have been expecting a pig or something. :)

MostHolyPorcine
July 19th, 2007, 11:55
I'm an enigma wrapped in a tiger, zilla.

July 19th, 2007, 12:04
I'm tempted to think that you are indeed a wee piggy getting eatin by a tiger. grraaawrrr!

Ini
July 19th, 2007, 12:30

Maybe you've missed the point here. Douchebag is just another term for a complete knob. I'm pretty sure I can distinguish which people from BD are wankers by reading their posts.

Why single out BD though? Just as many wankers here. Whats with all the BD bashing? Why is this site obsessed with slagging off BD, its not as if here is much better.

quasarsglow
July 19th, 2007, 12:35
This past year in my prefecture, I'd say that the ratio of complete nobs is near nil. Not totally nil, as there are those who piss me the hell off and do the standard "do what I want to do, fuck your culture, I'm a spoiled rich kid from the land of the Entitled!"

My prefecture has about 60/40 girls to guys, most everyone is cool this year. Many JETs in my area date other JETs or are in a committed relationship back home. THere are a few with long-ish term Japanese partners and a couple who will sleep with anything that moves. The rest seem to just go out and chat people up but don't do much as they would prefer to have a break from relationships, but want to stay in the game, as it were.

Oddly enough, the sleep with anything that moves few, still are pretty cool folks and don't act like assholes about it. If you ask about the previous nights outcome, they acknowledge or deny, then move on to the next topic.

Here's hoping the incoming group maintains the level of decent cool people.

jacqui
July 19th, 2007, 12:39
i don't know what the ratio is in okinawa, but they need to be sending some straight boys here.

the sex thing is totally overrated at the moment, but i would quite like some boys who i could speak to about rugby and cricket and just a few who don't have more facial products than i do.

Ini
July 19th, 2007, 12:42
See, the whole thing is full of fairies.

Alex_X
July 19th, 2007, 13:09
There is always hope for the future. In just a couple weeks the newbies will start rolling in. Fresh meat :twisted:

popsiclestand
July 19th, 2007, 13:11
i want to know where all the lesbians fit into in your equation alex. what about the lesbians?!

nothing123
July 19th, 2007, 13:21

Why single out BD though? Just as many wankers here. Whats with all the BD bashing? Why is this site obsessed with slagging off BD, its not as if here is much better.

Because it's my opinion that there isn't the same calibre of wanker here that there is in BD. I do, however, agree that we (me included) bitch about them too much.

sophiesaffron
July 19th, 2007, 13:34
thank you thestoryofjune, quasarglow, markteacher80 and jacqui for actually answering (or attempting to) my OP, I really didn't intend for this to turn into a debate on douchebag personality types' correlation with gender, or (lack of) jet dating possibilties, but it's certainly been interesting to read anyway.

i just went to a jet alum/new jet thing and it was almost exactly half/half. so....I'm going to assume my ken gender divide situation is just random.

i've been working in a 100% female office for the past 2 years so it'll be a change of pace anyway.

Ini
July 19th, 2007, 13:36
i've been working in a 100% female office for the past 2 years so it'll be a change of pace anyway.

You might actually get some work done?

b.limey
July 19th, 2007, 13:37
Off the top of my head the gender split is about 50/50 in hiroshima ken...

Alex_X
July 19th, 2007, 13:40
i want to know where all the lesbians fit into in your equation alex. what about the lesbians?!

As I already previously stated popsiclestand, there is one openly gay guy and two bisexuals. There are no open lesbians. (but one of the bi peoples is female!)

dombay
July 19th, 2007, 16:21
There's one Lesbian in Okayama.

She's leaving but is being replaced by another Lesbian.

There's a few Lesbian bars in Osaka though - im sure they have gaijin there sometimes too!

ChuChuRocket!
July 19th, 2007, 17:38
In Hiroshima this past year there were several gay women. One lesbian couple came together, though are now split up I believe. I also know of two others. So thats a grand total of 4 in Hiroshima. So yes, gay JET women exist. But as I have been told by one of the Hiroshima ladies, its near impossible to pick up a gay Japanese woman. She was kind of bitter about that.

(Disclaimer: This is not about any ONE JET. Its about quite a few JETs I've known over the past two years.)

On a personal note, nothing is worse then having someone in your office who spends the week talking about their BF or GF back home. Seriously, we don't care. Even more so if you say all this stuff to single people. Its even more annoying when you complain about not having any money to do things in Japan because you're paying for your BF or GF to visit, or for you to travel home every three months. Not my fault you chose to spend all your money on a freeloading lover. Even worse, watching you obsess, worry, and have nervous break downs because you don't trust them. I don't like seeing you cry in the office because you found an online personal ad that might be your lover back home. Also, you are a JERK when you leave the country early because spending two more months in Japan is just too much for you. I don't want to pick up the extra schools so you can have extra cuddle time. Lastly, don't go home and then message your friends back in Japan complaining how you made a bad decisions choosing your BF or GF over another year on JET. We told you that 100 times while you were here.

Things to think about as you prepare to spend a year away from someone who you've only been dating for 3 months. (Hint, its not going to work.)

Sighhh.... when do the new JETs get here....

jacqui
July 19th, 2007, 20:21
um. right.

anyway.

two of the lesbian JETs in okinawa are dating locals.

it's definitely a lot harder to pick up local women here, but not impossible.

jerico2k
July 20th, 2007, 04:26
DRAMA BOMB!

Exactly the reasons why I'm freeing myself up for the experience. Personally I think its too annoying/time consuming to try and stay w/ some one in the states, unless its getting close to marriage time.

Jacqui: I find your lack of faith disturbing..

Phil
July 20th, 2007, 05:44
and girls will be girls or something like that, anyway that 60/40 ratio in akita doesnt seem very fair, nor balanced..i would like to see a little more equality here!

jacqui
July 20th, 2007, 08:56
my lack of faith in?

lesbian locals or straight JET boys?

there's no faith or lack of faith to be had in straight boys in okinawa. living nearish me i think there are a total of maybe 3 straight guys, and two of them are married to locals. the other couple are all on islands or way in the north of the island.

ok, so i lie. there's no faith or lack of faith to be had in straight boys currently in the center/south of okinawa honto. :P

you're going to an island anyway, so you don't count. :P

b.limey
July 20th, 2007, 09:16
my lack of faith in?

I suspect it was just an excuse to quote Star Wars...

:wink:

josy
July 20th, 2007, 09:36
hmmm...I've just had a look at the newbies coming here-

16 new blokes
16 new ladies

pretty equal then.

The way they are spread out seems less so. We are getting couples and ladies in the North (mostly) then sending all the lads to the south (with a couple of exceptions)

Flying_Kiwis might have to cope with lots of girlyness :^_^:

It seems pretty well mixed here between single folks, people with Japanese partners (male and female...but more male) dating JETs, Married JETs.

I'm not sure where all the douchebags are though (maybe that's me as i post on BD)

July 20th, 2007, 11:00
By the looks of things all my JET neighbours (Takehara, Mihara) are all male. Just have to wait and see with the newbies. Personally I prefer males cause girls get so catty

July 20th, 2007, 11:22
Oh and douchbags... not really any in Hiroshima I don't think. I have no issues with those who want to score some Asian ass or otherwise. Just use protection :D

b.limey
July 20th, 2007, 11:25
Oh and douchbags... not really any in Hiroshima I don't think.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. Maybe one or two guys who are quite douchbaggy.

If anything, most jets are too squeeky clean and square for my tastes.

I think Alex_x is either highly sensitive to douchbaggery or has one hell of an unlucky placement...

nothing123
July 20th, 2007, 11:26
The way they are spread out seems less so. We are getting couples and ladies in the North (mostly) then sending all the lads to the south (with a couple of exceptions)

Flying_Kiwis might have to cope with lots of girlyness :^_^:

Haha, I've got no problem with that. I've spent the last three years as the only guy in an office full of women, so I'm used to it by now.

jacqui
July 20th, 2007, 11:36
okinawa noob ratio:

20 girls
19 guys

wow. almost exactly 50/50.

once again, though, they appear to be sending most of the guys out to the islands or waaaay up north. :P

July 20th, 2007, 12:09
okinawa noob ratio:

20 girls
19 guys

wow. almost exactly 50/50.

once again, though, they appear to be sending most of the guys out to the islands or waaaay up north. :P

And it does not state whether the males are homosexual or not.

I will agree with you on that. But rather that than the complete opposite

dombay
July 20th, 2007, 12:11
Boys can be catty too.

I'm very catty when I need to be and so is Az, at least on here.

But whenver ive met him in person he's super nice ...

Ini
July 20th, 2007, 12:13
I think you are confusing the word "boys" with "screaming queens"

ChuChuRocket!
July 20th, 2007, 12:31
DRAMA BOMB!

Exactly the reasons why I'm freeing myself up for the experience. I'm like 90% of the Male JETs coming in that I like the small, Asian, school girls who will pamper me because I really couldn't get any girls back home due to body poor personal hygiene.

Fixed. :D

Alex_X
July 20th, 2007, 12:36
Oh and douchbags... not really any in Hiroshima I don't think.

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. Maybe one or two guys who are quite douchbaggy.

I think Alex_x is either highly sensitive to douchbaggery or has one hell of an unlucky placement...

Hhmm.. you sound jealous of my placement. :P It is entirely possible to get a bunch of douchebags randomly placed in one prefecture. Again, look at BD. There are many douchebag JETs out there.

Ini
July 20th, 2007, 12:36
As opposed to the 10% who couldnt get any because they spent all their free time measuring the speed of internet connections?

Alex_X
July 20th, 2007, 12:40
um. right.

anyway.

two of the lesbian JETs in okinawa are dating locals.

it's definitely a lot harder to pick up local women here, but not impossible.

OOhhh! Tell me more! Tell me more! I just asked on another thread about Japanese lesbian culture. What is it like? How can you tell a Japanese woman is a lesbian? I've met many a gay Japanese man but never a gay japanese woman (to my knowledge).

psychohistoric
July 20th, 2007, 12:45
How can you tell a Japanese woman is a lesbian?

The mark of the beast will be etched onto her forehead, duh.

Why so curious? You switching teams? Playing for both teams? May I have pictures?

jacqui
July 20th, 2007, 13:11
OOhhh! Tell me more! Tell me more! I just asked on another thread about Japanese lesbian culture. What is it like? How can you tell a Japanese woman is a lesbian? I've met many a gay Japanese man but never a gay japanese woman (to my knowledge).
they're in a gay bar?
they're wearing combat boots?
they stick their tongue down your throat?

idunno, same way you'd tell someone's a lesbian in any culture, i would think.

Ini
July 20th, 2007, 13:17
throw them into a pond and see if they float or not.

jacqui
July 20th, 2007, 13:19
ahhhh.. that's a goodie. forgot about that one.

nothing123
July 20th, 2007, 13:26
VILLAGER #1:
We have found a lesbian. May we burn her?

CROWD:
Burn her! Burn! Burn her! Burn her!

BEDEVERE:
How do you know she is a lesbian?

VILLAGER #2:
She looks like one.

CROWD:
Right! Yeah! Yeah!

BEDEVERE:
Bring her forward.

LESBIAN:
I'm not a lesbian.

BEDEVERE:
But you are dressed as one.

LESBIAN:
They dressed me up like this.

CROWD:
Augh, we didn't! We didn't..

LESBIAN:
And this isn't my nose. It's a false one.

BEDEVERE:
Well?

VILLAGER #1:
Well, we did do the nose.

BEDEVERE:
The nose?

VILLAGER #1:
And the hat, but she is a lesbian!

BEDEVERE:
Did you dress her up like this?

VILLAGER #1:
No!

VILLAGER #2 and 3:
No. No.

VILLAGER #1:
Yes.

VILLAGER #2:
Yes.

VILLAGER #1:
Yes. Yeah, a bit.

VILLAGER #3:
A bit.

VILLAGERS #1 and #2:
A bit.

VILLAGER #1:
She has got a wart.

BEDEVERE:
What makes you think she is a lesbian?

VILLAGER #3:
Well, she turned me into a newt.

BEDEVERE:
A newt?

VILLAGER #3:
I got better.

VILLAGER #2:
Burn her anyway!

CROWD:
Burn her! Burn! Burn her!...

BEDEVERE:
Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! Quiet! There are ways of telling whether she is a lesbian.

VILLAGER #1:
What are they?

BEDEVERE:
Tell me. What do you do with lesbians?

VILLAGER #2:
Burn them!

BEDEVERE:
And what do you burn apart from lesbians?

VILLAGER #1:
More lesbians!

VILLAGER #2:
Wood!

BEDEVERE:
So, why do lesbians burn?

[pause]

VILLAGER #3:
B--... 'cause they're made of... wood?

BEDEVERE:
Good! So, how do we tell whether she is made of wood?

VILLAGER #1:
Build a bridge out of her.

BEDEVERE:
Ah, but can you not also make bridges out of stone?

VILLAGER #1:
Oh, yeah...

BEDEVERE:
Does wood sink in water?

VILLAGER #2:
No, it floats! It floats!

VILLAGER #1:
Throw her into the pond!

BEDEVERE:
Ahh but what also floats in water?

VILLAGER #1:
Bread!

VILLAGER #2:
Apples!

VILLAGER #3:
Very small rocks!

VILLAGER #1:
Cider!

VILLAGER #2:
Uh, gra-- gravy!

VILLAGER #1:
Cherries!

VILLAGER #2:
Mud!

VILLAGER #3:
Uh, churches! Churches!

VILLAGER #2:
Lead! Lead!

ARTHUR:
A duck!

CROWD:
Oooh.

BEDEVERE:
Exactly. So, logically...

VILLAGER #1:
If... she... weighs... the same as a duck,... she's made of wood.

BEDEVERE:
And therefore?

VILLAGER #2:
A lesbian!

BUUUUUUURN HER!

There is every possibility that this is not my original work and may have come from Monty Python's Holy Grail... Maybe.

sophiesaffron
July 20th, 2007, 13:56
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ChuChuRocket!
July 20th, 2007, 17:06
Get to know the inaka JETs. They get very lonely and after awhile you're the only decent option they'll have come mid-year conference.

(Am I serious or am I sarcastic? You'll be surprised at the answer after this short break.)

Alex_X
July 20th, 2007, 17:53
they're in a gay bar?
they're wearing combat boots?
they stick their tongue down your throat?

idunno, same way you'd tell someone's a lesbian in any culture, i would think.

Just curious how you found the lesbian culture in Japan. That's all. Thanks for answering my questions. :)

Alex_X
July 20th, 2007, 17:54
Get to know the inaka JETs. They get very lonely and after awhile you're the only decent option they'll have come mid-year conference.

(Am I serious or am I sarcastic? You'll be surprised at the answer after this short break.)

We *are* very lonely. We will hump anything that moves, hence my lesbian questions. :wink: :smt008

nothing123
July 20th, 2007, 21:55
Guys, I suggest you board the plane with no pants to speed things up for Alex :P

jacqui
July 21st, 2007, 08:58
Just curious how you found the lesbian culture in Japan. That's all. Thanks for answering my questions. :)
i only know lesbian locals because lesbian JETs are dating them. :P i myself haven't dated a local girl yet.

the gay bars in okinawa are really easy to find and clubs here have Love Balls every month or so.

Alex_X
July 21st, 2007, 11:37
Guys, I suggest you board the plane with no pants to speed things up for Alex :P

Two more weeks and the new kids will be here! WEE!! :kaosotnbloblaugh:

jerico2k
July 22nd, 2007, 05:10
DRAMA BOMB!

Exactly the reasons why I'm freeing myself up for the experience. I'm like 90% of the Male JETs coming in that I like the small, Asian, school girls who will pamper me because I really couldn't get any girls back home due to body poor personal hygiene.

Fixed. :D

OMG! THEY"LL PAMPER ME?!?! DO THEY DO IT ON THERE OWN? OR DO I HAVE TO (*gulp*) TALK TO THEM?

... :roll:

bigredgoofball
July 22nd, 2007, 06:38
Did anyone on here have a boyfriend or girlfriend in Japan before they went? If so, how did that work out? How did placement effect you? Or more interestingly, how did your relationship effect your placement?

mteacher80
July 22nd, 2007, 11:16
well i had a girlfriend of three years before i signed up for jet, and she is from Shiga. So in the interview i told them the truth, I would love to be placed as close as possible to her home town because that is where she wanted to go back to after she graduated from university back in the states. They told me all the bull crap about about placement requests are just that a request, but then i said yeah i know and if i am in japn i will be closer than not being there so i will take what ever you give me....

well i got placed in a s choool just 2 train stops from her home town and even lived with her and her family the first year.....now two years later we are married and have our own place.

bigredgoofball
July 22nd, 2007, 11:24
That.... is SO cute! :D Congrats, man.