PDA

View Full Version : Love Hotel Question

b.limey
July 25th, 2007, 12:30
Is it possible to reserve a specific room in a love hotel for a specific night? Every time I've been to one all the cool rooms are taken and I've had to use a room that looks like it was decorated by my gran.

:evil:

Would this booking have to be done in person, or could it be done over the phone?

Hyakuman
July 25th, 2007, 12:49
I doubt it... you wanna book a room, go to a real hotel. Either that or check in early to the love hotel cuz 11pm friday/saturday nite is prime time for lovin! :smt007

b.limey
July 25th, 2007, 12:51
Bah!

Real hotels are all well and good but they don't have so many, uh, whistles and bells...

:oops:

skyboat
July 25th, 2007, 13:03
Why not just tie her to a table and invite ten of your mates around for a bit of the old in and out? Afterwards, kick the shite out of her and dump her body in a park.

b.limey
July 25th, 2007, 13:04
Why not just tie her to a table and invite ten of your mates around for a bit of the old in and out? Afterwards, kick the shite out of her and dump her body in a park.

Because I don't have a hello kitty themed table in a hello kitty themed room in my house.

It's all about the fittings and fixtures!

skyboat
July 25th, 2007, 13:07

Because I don't have a hello kitty themed table in a hello kitty themed room in my house.

It's all about the fittings and fixtures!

Weirdo.

b.limey
July 25th, 2007, 13:09
Weirdo.

Because I DON'T have a hello kitty themed table in a hello kitty themed room?

I know - I've squandered my time here!

:smt009

July 25th, 2007, 13:25
You can't reserve a room. I believe you can in South Korea though and maybe in Tokyo where they are super fancy.
Have you found a cool one in particular? :roll:
Have you been to the Xmas one in Umeda?

b.limey
July 25th, 2007, 13:29

No, not really. Someone told me about one in Okayama that's shaped like a pumpkin though!

I want to go to either one of the really kitsch novelty ones, or one of the luxururious ones with jacuzzis and shagging-swings and what not...

I think I've walked past the xmas one, yeah...

July 25th, 2007, 13:32

No, not really. Someone told me about one in Okayama that's shaped like a pumpkin though!

I want to go to either one of the really kitsch novelty ones, or one of the luxururious ones with jacuzzis and shagging-swings and what not...

I think I've walked past the xmas one, yeah...

What about the OH! Hotel as you leave the Fuk? I want to go there just to say "oh" seductivly :^_^:
The Xmas one is so crazy looking I think its totally worth it. AND the girl gets a free gift!

b.limey
July 25th, 2007, 14:55
Where is the OH ?

I don't think I've seen it. Does it look very novelty?

I was rather under the impression that there aren't any exciting options in out neck of the woods....

July 25th, 2007, 15:41
If you take the Rose Liner from Fuk to Hiroshima you can see it on your right. I believe there is a giant pineapple and many palm trees. Its called the Oh! hotel on the roof, and Tropical something on the wall. No idea what is in it, but I have gotten funny looks from fellow bus passengers cause I have to say "oh" seductively everytime I pass.

Diagonally across from it is some Arabian palace that I believe is a love hotel.

b.limey
July 25th, 2007, 15:43
If you take the Rose Liner from Fuk to Hiroshima you can see it on your right. I believe there is a giant pineapple and many palm trees. Its called the Oh! hotel on the roof, and Tropical something on the wall. No idea what is in it, but I have gotten funny looks from fellow bus passengers cause I have to say "oh" seductively everytime I pass.

Diagonally across from it is some Arabian palace that I believe is a love hotel.

Oh, ok - I'll keep a look out for it next time I take the bus!

Thanks!

josy
July 25th, 2007, 15:59
I was just trying to help you on BD...but it went down...

:arrow: Booking a love hotel. Is it possible to reserve a specific room in a love hotel for a specific night? Every time I've been to one all the cool rooms are taken and I've had to use a room that looks like it was decorated by my gran.

Would this booking have to be done in person, or could it be done over the phone?

whenever I've been to love hotels, we just turned up and chose a room on the spot. Do you have any holidays? maybe you'd have more luck going on a week day when there are less people there.

If it is stampy then she'll be able to help you read... there are whole magazines dedicated to love hotels in Kansai (in the combini)

If it's possible to book them, you'll be able to find some there.

josy
July 25th, 2007, 16:03

I like this one!! They have cake for you to take on the way up to the room... The room we stayed in had a jacuzzi, :) plus they have decent hair-driers etc

not the coolest decoration though.

b.limey
July 25th, 2007, 16:07
Good advice about the magazine, Josy - thanks!

:smt008

josy
July 25th, 2007, 16:14
nah b.limey!! This is why it's good to have me in your pocket. (http://www.quirkyjapan.or.tv/hotels.html)

BadWolf
July 26th, 2007, 14:30
Can anyone suggest some fun ones in Tokyo? Am visiting my boy in August and it'd be ace to try something different out. Less Hello Kitty, more Tarzan and Jane or Madam Lash for me.

BW

jumbo_prawns
July 27th, 2007, 09:33
in some of the Love Hotels you can reserve. You have to be a member though. some love hotels have optional memberships (usually free or for a minimal activation fee) with point cards and benefits for repeat customers. One of those benefits is reserving specific rooms. Well, i've seen this option at two love hotels in kyushu anyway.

Lyrit
July 29th, 2007, 06:40
Oh wow, I'm super excited... love hotels! I had forgotten those existed.

So when my lover flies in to Tokyo... what are the most interesting ones? Is there a database of love hotels around Japan with prices and pictures?

mteacher80
July 29th, 2007, 10:31
what are the most interesting ones? Is there a database of love hotels around Japan with prices and pictures?

there are.....i cant seem to find the one i used to use, but this one seems to be ok...i dont know if they have pics though....

http://www.love-hotels.net/