PDA

View Full Version : Help?

patjs
April 7th, 2008, 03:03
This is patjs... made a new account (not that many would remember me anyway) but I am having trouble seeing any of the forums.

Yesterday I updated my email address in my profile and right after it redirected me to a weird looking page with the menu bar at the top (saying I could still log in even though I was already logged in). Underneath is an empty box that says "information" and no matter what I do I can't see any of the forums.

Works fine with the new one... but has this happened to anyone before? I guess I can just keep a new handle if my other one is permanently F-ed up.

patjs
April 7th, 2008, 14:57
This is patjs... made a new account (not that many would remember me anyway) but I am having trouble seeing any of the forums.

Yesterday I updated my email address in my profile and right after it redirected me to a weird looking page with the menu bar at the top (saying I could still log in even though I was already logged in). Underneath is an empty box that says "information" and no matter what I do I can't see any of the forums.

Works fine with the new one... but has this happened to anyone before? I guess I can just keep a new handle if my other one is permanently F-ed up.

I think you have to reconfirm the email address - not entirely sure. However, I've re-enabled the patjs account

Thanks! It obviously has worked :)