View Full Version : Visa Extension

June 5th, 2008, 12:25
here is some information on how to extend your visa
(pretty much only applies to third year JETs)

the pdf is 30 pages long but if you are going to stay for only the 30 days allowed, then you only have to fill out the "short term stay" application. one page front and back.




(you can print this off or pick up a paper copy at the immigration office)

July 11th, 2008, 13:11
I just did this. It isn't too difficult provided that you have ALL the paper work. I ended up not having once document, so I had to go back a second time to the Immigration office.

But nicely enough they said the whole process would take less than a week!

Ask someone for help and make sure you have all the documents necessary.