PDA

View Full Version : Amorous Professor Cherry??

Dynamis
July 14th, 2008, 23:21
Might want to rethink Play-Asia's sponsorship or filtering rules, because I don't think that's an educational game quite like the others...

psychohistoric
July 15th, 2008, 09:43
What are you talking about? I learned things from the Amorous Professor Cherry that you can't learn in any school. :kaosotnpvalentine:

wicket
July 15th, 2008, 09:45
Good to see you're still keeping an eye on things, Dynamis.
I forgot your bloody handle last week it'd been so long since you posted.
Hope all's well in the land of Dynamis.
And Paul's just trying to bring in some revenue. What's wrong with a bit of Professor Cherry? Are you above all that now?

dombay
July 15th, 2008, 09:53
Are there screen shots coming up in the ads? If not I'm not seeing the problem.

wicket
July 15th, 2008, 11:09
Somehow I don't think Dombay or I will be PMing you any time soon.
At least, not about getting that link...

Ini
July 19th, 2008, 00:38
You might come back one day and see full page banners for girlies getting their you-know-whats out.

and...............

Dynamis
July 19th, 2008, 00:39
Haha! I was just thinking because its on the front page, it might be seen and questioned by teachers.

And I doubt I'll be around much. Just felt the urge to check things out after Paul said he switched to vbulletin. Just finishing up my dissertation, then ive got a job with a tech consultancy starting in October.

It's nice to be back in the UK in some ways, but I miss Japan as well. I'm sure I'll be back a few times for work and/or holidays...

Good luck guys, and I'm glad to see the site is still fourishing!

Matt

Ini
July 19th, 2008, 00:43
cheers, thanks.

Now fuck off back to your bible study and uk independence meetings you hypocritical cunt

dombay
July 19th, 2008, 07:29
Eh, what're you studying again?

Ini
July 19th, 2008, 09:55
hating pakis and bosnians - as long as the lord aproves

Dynamis
July 21st, 2008, 03:04
Bosnians are alright... my flatmate is a Serb and we get on fine.

:P

Anyway, I'm studying Information Security. It's interesting, and occasionally fun!

Seth: Ini's latest incarnation? Perhaps I should lobby Paul to ban you before you hit 10k posts... Anyone with a join date in 2004 really ought to be doing other things by now (sorry Paul!)