PDA

View Full Version : Trivial, what kind of features are we going to be seeing?

oip
February 9th, 2009, 07:27
What updates do you have in store for us once things get smoothed over? I offered up some suggestions to he who is not to be mentioned prior to D-Day such as a chat room, etc. Any thoughts?

Trivial
February 9th, 2009, 10:30
Due to your fucking awesome banner, I'm giving you VIP access. I've started a thread in there addressing this.

oip
February 9th, 2009, 10:39
Wooooo! See you in the holy land.

Mr. Plainview
February 9th, 2009, 10:58
so... Trivial, um, *cough*

going to include me on this? I was winning afterall... and i'm not as trollish as i appear at first.

Trivial
February 9th, 2009, 11:25
Done and done, as long as you promise not to change that sexy avatar.

Mr. Plainview
February 9th, 2009, 11:37
deal

Mr. Plainview
March 18th, 2009, 21:07
here's a stupid question,

what happens if someone clicks a link to a thread in anything goes but they have under 20 posts?

do they just get a "forbidden" message?

Sciby
March 19th, 2009, 14:41
They'll get this error:

Username, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If they're just browsing the forums, Anything Goes will not be visible to them.

Mr. Plainview
March 19th, 2009, 16:43
curiosity satiated

Ini
March 20th, 2009, 17:18
so people who have been members for years suddenly cant read the general forum because they haven't got 20 posts?

fidelity
March 21st, 2009, 03:22
I think it's only new people can't read until they have 20 posts; anyone who joined before the rule took effect was grandfathered in.