Thread: Uploading Worksheets

Default Uploading Worksheets

I've been printing off a few worksheets from the web recently, so I started wondering if it would be possible to create a space on the site for uploading any worksheets that we have made ourselves, so everyone else here can use them in class.

Would people be up for doing that?
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

hey that`d be a great tool!
    Good idea... if it is posssible!

That would be so helpful! It would also give me an idea what other people out ther are doing, even if I don't use it.

I was thinking more about this and about putting the information in a table, so next to each worksheet download icon you can read what level it's for (JHS, SHS, elementary, advanced, etc.), what type of file it is (Excel, Word, etc.) and the main grammar point(s) covered. And who made it, of course.

It would also be cool if there was a little mandatory ITIL logo we could attach to the top of each worksheet, so we never forget where we got them from! This would make them look more professional.
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

Any news on this feature, guys? I don't mean to be annoying, but I'm working on some Bonfire Night activities, which will soon be rendered useless by time!

Dob, we know you don`t mean to be annoying.
    :P

VIP

Hey guys, great idea. We've still got plenty of space and bandwidth, so lets make use of it. Worksheets, lesson plans etc, all sounds good.

I think dob's proposed the simplest solution: Put the essential details in a table, with a download icon for the files.

but I'm working on some Bonfire Night activities, which will soon be rendered useless by time
    How do you intend to explain that we celebrate burning someone to death?

Matt
    Mabushiii!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamis
    How do you intend to explain that we celebrate burning someone to death?
    After miming what 'execute' means, my kids are now ready for anything.

Great stuff, Paul! Thanks!

But how do I upload stuff now? I went to 'Add a Download' and couldn't find an option to upload a file.

I've just uploaded something, so am now waiting for it to appear.

is it supposed to take a while to appear then? I posted one yesterday and it`s still not there yet. How will the other JETS survive without it?

So my lesson on big cocks may never appear??? Damn!!!