Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Free homestay in return for teaching this summer.

A woman named __________--a professor at _________ Community College, bonsai artist, hammered dulcimer player, and apparent newcomer to the internet--posted yesterday, expressing interest in the position Johnathan was advertising last year. Apparently, despite her extensive career experience, she has yet to master the concept of dates. Or PMs. Or not posting her resume--complete with full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address--on a public internet forum.

I could re-post her resume, but the mods would just delete it again, and I don't really want to be that much of an ass. I've been known to make the occasional foolish mistake, too. Live and learn, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

Default Re: Free homestay in return for teaching this summer.

She wins points for playing the hammered dulcimer. That's one cool instrument.

OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE mteacher80's Avatar

my father makes and sells dulcimers both hammer and not....not too many recently, but he restores fiddles and bows and other things too. wonder if they would let him homestay and teach for free.
    ☆★REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES★☆

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    A woman named __________--a professor at _________ Community College, bonsai artist, hammered dulcimer player, and apparent newcomer to the internet--posted yesterday, expressing interest in the position Johnathan was advertising last year. Apparently, despite her extensive career experience, she has yet to master the concept of dates. Or PMs. Or not posting her resume--complete with full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address--on a public internet forum.

I could re-post her resume, but the mods would just delete it again, and I don't really want to be that much of an ass. I've been known to make the occasional foolish mistake, too. Live and learn, no?
    She reminds me a lot of the teachers at my school when the home page of internet explorer got changed from yahoo. they thought they couldn't connect to the internet anymore.

And just because this is on the first page... I'm pretty sure that the group that studies puppetry during the summer mentioned in the OP is led by my professor. o.o Small world.