Thread: Resizing Pictures

Default Resizing Pictures

I noticed that you could resize pictures in the editing box via their handles. Unfortunately the resize doesn't hold when you submit the post. Any way to fix this?

Default Re: Resizing Pictures

Yeah, I was wondering about this, too. Could we maybe just look into an automatic image resizer, like this?

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless! You've got to hope even more, and cover your ears and go 'Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah!!'"

Iiroku, thanks for the link. If you want things done quickly, provide me with a download link and it'll get me off my ass.

I've applied the changes to the server -- try it!

Looks like it works to me!

And I like how you can change your personal options to apply to any pictures you see posted on the site. Great link Iiroku!
    Last edited by Hyakuman; June 17th, 2009 at 09:18.

I like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meelynn View Post
    If you were DJing a party I would rock up with my bunches of purple grapes stuffed into my bra, spilling a beer over myself, and harass you to play "Boom Boom Dollar" by King Kong & D'Jungle Girls until you called the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takochu~* View Post
    I didn't take any offense to it, I'm a pretty understandable person.

One note about setting the size in the options. If you set it to "0" for unlimited, pictures no longer showed up. Probably best to not set it to that. The options for chosing your resize method are really cool though. Good ol' PHP.

Yeah, I like the way this works a lot, but I think it did something screwy with the thumbnail pics. Anyone else seen this? When I click on a thumbnail, the page goes dark and I get the loading screen like usual, but it just hangs there; the picture never actually loads. Maybe it's just me, I dunno, I need to try tinkering with the settings, I guess...

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless! You've got to hope even more, and cover your ears and go 'Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah!!'"

You're right, it happened to me a few times as well.

Quote Originally Posted by liroku View Post
    Yeah, I like the way this works a lot, but I think it did something screwy with the thumbnail pics. Anyone else seen this? When I click on a thumbnail, the page goes dark and I get the loading screen like usual, but it just hangs there; the picture never actually loads. Maybe it's just me, I dunno, I need to try tinkering with the settings, I guess...
    Shit, I thought that was just my crappy work computer trying to block the image or something. If you guys are getting it too, then it's definitely a server-side issue. For the record, it was working perfectly for the first coupl of times I experimented with it.

Trivial, stop fuckin' around, boy!

Quote Originally Posted by liroku View Post
    It's because you're a bad person. PHP can tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meelynn View Post
    If you were DJing a party I would rock up with my bunches of purple grapes stuffed into my bra, spilling a beer over myself, and harass you to play "Boom Boom Dollar" by King Kong & D'Jungle Girls until you called the police.
    Quote Originally Posted by Takochu~* View Post
    I didn't take any offense to it, I'm a pretty understandable person.

Go into your User Options and change the lytebox.