Thread: Logging in

FiercestCalm

Default Logging in

Wondering if anyone is having this problem too - even though I tell itil to 'remember' my login, I get logged out every time the window is closed. Any way around this?

Default Re: Logging in

I was having a similar problem that went away with a Firefox update. Make sure you've taken the latest browser updates and that your privacy settings aren't erasing ITIL cookies when you close the window.

"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless! You've got to hope even more, and cover your ears and go 'Blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah!!'"

OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE mteacher80's Avatar

clear your cache hit F5 and all that jazz??
    ☆★REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES★☆

Thank your lucky stars and not come back?

I have a weird logging in problem too. When I go to the forum listing, I'm not logged in. Once I click on any forum, I'm suddenly logged in, and can then go BACK to the forum listing to access Anything Goes. Any idea why I'm not logged in on the main page? Every time I log in it tells me I'm successful and immediately brings me back to the un-logged-in main page.

FiercestCalm

Quote Originally Posted by capn jazz View Post
    I have a weird logging in problem too. When I go to the forum listing, I'm not logged in. Once I click on any forum, I'm suddenly logged in, and can then go BACK to the forum listing to access Anything Goes. Any idea why I'm not logged in on the main page? Every time I log in it tells me I'm successful and immediately brings me back to the un-logged-in main page.
    Yeah, this happens to me too. And clearing the cache/messing with cookie settings doesn't seem to help with 'remembering' to keep me logged in.

Paul

this will happen if you go to http://ithinkimlost.com but have previously logged in using http://www.ithinkimlost.com or vice versa.