Thread: Printable menus

Default Printable menus

I want to practice Japanese today, and learn a little more Katakana words and Kanji. Anyone know where to get some printable menus so I can practice at my desk?

I already read online webpage menus, but that sucks. I wanted some menus that are mostly all katakana (mos burger type restaurant), and maybe some isakaya/okonomiyaki restaurant menus (more kanji).

I already looked and could find nothing except restaurants with menus that can't be printed cause they are all pimped out with flash(y) graphics.

OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE mteacher80's Avatar

Default Re: Printable menus

can you print something like this

Menu & Order - zsŨsUnbg
    ☆★REAL EYES REALIZE REAL LIES★☆

Default Re: Printable menus

Wow, thanks. Probably not supposed to print that, but I'll wait until no one is in the office.

There are a million flyers printed daily for your local izakaya and burger joints that are usually offered outside the establishment to be perused through. Most of them are free to take and usually there are paper menus inside too. Let's not forget any ads and the like found in the newspaper which usually has tons of menus ranging from the food offered at onsen to yakiniku flyers. If you're like me and are a religious newspaper reader you should probably already have too many to sort through.

Why use your own paper/ink to print out menus when you can take them for free on the street? That said, google any restaurant you like in Japanese and find its official site. Almost every one of them has a printable menu. Could have done that quicker than logging on here and asking for help.