Thread: application .doc format

Default application .doc format

This has been asked, but I'm going through mud trying to write on any printed version of the form and am desperate for a .doc typable layout. Did someone ever link to something like this, a PDF converter or something? Been failing try after try to write with my twisted little monkey hand since September and can no longer even look at the application without getting shakes. It's the ONLY THING I've got to do. Been ready for a year. Auuu (sobs)!!!

[edited for language, panic]

Sorry but I've never seen anyone on the site or etc web site that has it in .doc form. I've seen at Best Buy they do have pdf 2 doc software converters for like 20 or 30 bucks. That'll take care of it that way. I remember someone on ITIL said another way to do it like photocopy with cutting and pasting but~ I don't quite remember what he said... anyone?

Hiya Dave! Thanks so much for the reply. I actually feel a little dumb now, there are loads of this sort of thing available for download even on a trial basis, but since freaking out I sat down and committed a good 3 hours and multiple copies of the form to write until I got each page just right. That whole thing about nothing's a big deal once you lose your top. I'm petrified they'll reject the letter because I wrote outside the box a little bit here or there...

anyway.

Good you found the trial versions Reed~
    It might be a good idea to post some of those links for other people to use for their applications~