Thread: Express Mail?

Default Express Mail?

Does anyone know if express mail is bad application etiquette? It seems they wouldn't like having to sign for a gazillion incoming packages, but I also want to get it in ASAP.

I sent all my stuff back to my mother in the states from Japan, as she has a few of the needed things (copy of my diploma, transcripts, one of my references mailed to her). Did anyone from last year express mail it?

Hey, you know...I never thought of that...umm...I did it last year and made it to the standby list after the interview (which, in retrospect, I did terribly in). So, I don't think it hurts? Much? If any?

I used special delivery today when I posted off my form. Always best to make a good impression by using the best postal service.
    I just hope I haven't sent it all off too late.

Thanks for the info/opinions everyone - it's been sent express - due to arrive on the 21st.

ENAY, I agree with what you said about using the best postal service. I hoped to go beyond that, sending my application by way of singing telegraph - you know, the typical bear on a tricycle. Unfortunately, needing two extra copies of everything did me in. I don't have the funds!

Hell~ it better not be or rather, it shouldn't be bad etiquette... I for one plan to send it hand-carried by a guy with a briefcase handcuffed to his wrist, confirmation in triplicate, and a DNA scan from whomever signs for it. Overkill?

I hand delivered mine.
    But then the embassy was on the way home from work, and it was deadline day... think I got mine in with 15 mins to spare before cut off time.
    Oh, how lucky I was the tube wasn't late that day!!!
    Give me my marker show me my line... surely this is it... the edge?

I don't see what's so bad about express mail. They are important documents, right?
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"