Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long hair

Quote Originally Posted by dobharrison
    quasarsglow, cool avatar! I love Gloomy, he's like the Anti-cute.
    I fell in love with the pink bastard the moment I saw Chax Colony at Shinsaibashi. I am the proud owner of a mini blue gloomy, gloomy stationery, a gloomy purse and I've gotten gloomies of various sizes and colors for about 6 friends since i've returned home.

my addiction is an expensive one
    [/threadjack]

Also, i just remembered all the gloomy stickers on my mac. Gloomy loves my compy
    It is a solidly built word of just four letters, bracketed by rock-hard consonants. It ... explodes into space from a gate formed by the upper incisors and the lower lip. Then it slams to a dramatic glottal cough.

Man I hate gloomy so much. He's not the Anti-cute, you dopes! He's cute! Don't you see?! The manufacturers realised that there are still eight or nine people in Japan who don't yelp 'かわいいいいいいいい!' every time they see something nauseating, and they found a way to sell them overpriced shite too! And you complete dopents have fallen for it!

Dob: "Oh man, that Hello Kitty is such crap. I'm soo above all this Japanese cutesyness."

Quasarsglow: "Me too. I hate them, like, soo much. Hey look! That one has claws!"

Dob + Quasarglow "かわいいいい!"

You have a cute avatar too, did I ever tell you that?

But don't you see? It's different with me because I'm far superior to anyone else.
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

Quote Originally Posted by dobharrison
    You have a cute avatar too, did I ever tell you that?
    What? a murderous hell beast that has been the cause of hundreds of deaths across america (that we, the movie going public know about) and god knows how many deaths in asia where the fucker was found)

You sir are sick
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantdosleepflower
    Dob: "Oh man, that Hello Kitty is such crap. I'm soo above all this Japanese cutesyness."

Quasarsglow: "Me too. I hate them, like, soo much. Hey look! That one has claws!"

Dob + Quasarglow "??????!"
    Actually, I think Hello Kitty is cute too. I gave Hello Kitty valentines to my friends this year. I'm not nearly as angsty as people want to think I am. I like many cute things. And Dob is right, your icon falls into that category too.

Can you hold on a few? I'm going to go find a Rainbow Brite icon because it's ?????? and nostalgic but in the way that's been remade to steal my money all over again.
    It is a solidly built word of just four letters, bracketed by rock-hard consonants. It ... explodes into space from a gate formed by the upper incisors and the lower lip. Then it slams to a dramatic glottal cough.

hey Quasarglow, glad to see you made it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantdosleepflower
    Don't you see?!
    Yes, but aaaaahhh!!! Don't you see???
    "If you've got [a penis], or access to one, take a good look at it this evening and ask yourself: how can this possibly be the work of a sane God?"

Pandilex

That is my contribution to this thread.

VIP

OMG I want that toy! It even has a wee panda coming out of its noggin! It's like a gundum for pandas! *Squee!*

ok... I'm done (I just taught kindergarten today...)

Pandilex

I know about the panda because it was on Adam & Joe Go Tokyo.

They had a top 5 each week, and it was "Top 5 kawaii items", or their "Kawaii 5-o"

Panda-Z!

"A giant robot panda with a tiny little panda in its head, operating it from its brain. To me, if kawaii was a nations state, and it was attacked by things that weren't kawaii, this is what it would send out in its defense."

I had a Panda-Z on my bag. He was there for over two years. Then two nights ago my bag fell and one of his wings fell off. :cry:

Thanks for reminding me, guys. Thanks a bunch.

I gave him to a friend, so I hope she can look after him and give him the loving he needs.

A friend of mine once cut his hair for an interview, and the person interviewing him had exactly the haircut that he got rid of.

Another did the same thing and guess what, his co-workers had long hair.

I'd say as long as it looks well-groomed, don't worry about it.

Thread killer.

Long hair definitely a no-no, I suggest you shave your head and tattoo "cop killer" across your forehead
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.