Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Mobile Access

  1. #41
    VIP Coollead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Yes We Kansai!
    Posts
    8,855

    Default Re: Mobile Access

    Is there a way to implement "First Unread Post" ?

    It kinda sucks having to scroll through a ton of posts before I find the one I didn't read yet.

  2. #42

    Default Re: Mobile Access

    possibly but im not sure. will check it out later
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

  3. #43
    Cool Cutie Fighter! Hyakuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house.
    Posts
    6,745

    Default Re: Mobile Access

    Well hallelujah, the mobile version is finally rolling. Told ya that it would take less than 10 minutes to implement.

    I shall begin using and reporting bugs, stat.

  4. #44
    Cool Cutie Fighter! Hyakuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Your mom's house.
    Posts
    6,745

    Default Re: Mobile Access

    Mobile site indeed looks great. HMan is happy!

    Although that "newest posts" mark or something that Coollead was referring to would be nice.

    Also, my keitai is 1024x480 pixels in resolution, which means that if the font is set in the stylesheet to small, it comes out really small on my browser. It's not a huge issue, but is there any way to set the font bigger or so that it uses the browser's default setting?

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Baron View Post
    possibly but im not sure. will check it out later
    Since it's just a style it should just be a case of copying it from one template to another since it's all relative right?
    Shut up Hikari / Muffles / uthinkimlost. (delete as appropriate)

    Quote Originally Posted by tenderRondo View Post
    minor rant: Waldroon mentioned Maria Ozawa in the japenese movie thread. Me being the fool I am assumed he was being serious and googled her at work.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BritishChris View Post
    Since it's just a style it should just be a case of copying it from one template to another since it's all relative right?
    for the font size issue? possibly. but, i havent looked at the code for it so I dont know how easy it would be to change the sizes. Hopefully it's css based and not hard coded in a billion places!

    remind me to look at it later, I'm quite busy with the server move and work right now so it'll have to wait till later.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beer Baron View Post
    for the font size issue? possibly. but, i havent looked at the code for it so I dont know how easy it would be to change the sizes. Hopefully it's css based and not hard coded in a billion places!

    remind me to look at it later, I'm quite busy with the server move and work right now so it'll have to wait till later.
    the unread post one as well i would assume.

    I mean the whole style thing is template based right? CSS and PHP. Sooooooo, all you need to do is copy from one style to the other, theoretically anyway.

    It's not like it's a pressing issue or anything, more curious than anything.
    Shut up Hikari / Muffles / uthinkimlost. (delete as appropriate)

    Quote Originally Posted by tenderRondo View Post
    minor rant: Waldroon mentioned Maria Ozawa in the japenese movie thread. Me being the fool I am assumed he was being serious and googled her at work.

  8. #48

    Default Re: Mobile Access

    Ah yea that should be ok as its just a hyperlink to an anchor at the post number.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •