Thread: Poster ideas

Default Poster ideas

I feel shitty just playing on the internet all day, so give me ideas for posters/bulletin boards for my English classroom. I teach at a pretty typical middle school. I already have a news board I update biweekly. What have you found useful?? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wry bread View Post
    Oh God, I wouldn't want a dude on an internet forum to think I'm fat.

Default Re: Poster ideas

This thread has some good ideas going so far: http://www.ithinkimlost.com/teaching...ish-board.html
    Homophobia is so gay.

While I was in the US, I snagged a couple of menus from my favorite restaurant, 'cause they were huge, colorful, and filled with delicious-looking unhealthy American food. I put 'em on my board with a couple of notes, and it has proven to be my most popular display ever. Japanese obsession with food and what-not. I realize you probably don't have an American restaurant menu handy, but get your friends back home to send you a bunch. That's what I'm gonna do, 'cause I wanna make an even better display in the next month or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.