Thread: Outsourcing coding [PHP, Python etc.]

Default Outsourcing coding (PHP, Python etc.)

Hey people, I was wondering if anybody could recommend any good firms in India, Vietnam etc, that would be able to develop a web service for me. It would mostly be written in PHP or Python. I would also like iPhone and Facebook app ports. Anyone you've worked with before? I have all the site designs already, I just need someone to take care of the coding. Thanks.
    Last edited by frostkaiser; January 25th, 2010 at 11:29.
    "...it was like nothing I'd ever seen. I mean he didn't stand a chance. Against that kind of post count? Those kind of numbers command respect. They beat those with lower post counts into weeping submission. Fuck David and Goliath, watching it go down was honestly scary. It was like watching a 7 foot body builder walk into a maternity ward with a nuclear bomb strapped to his chest..."

Default Re: Outsourcing coding (PHP, Python etc.)

What's your budget? I work for a PHP consultancy firm and we may be able to do what you're looking for.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

I didn't really know how much to expect but I would be willing to pay a lot to get it working and running. Essentially what I am designing is an online event planner/advertising service/social networking site using the google maps API as a major component. Could you give me a ballpark for something like that? Thanks!
    "...it was like nothing I'd ever seen. I mean he didn't stand a chance. Against that kind of post count? Those kind of numbers command respect. They beat those with lower post counts into weeping submission. Fuck David and Goliath, watching it go down was honestly scary. It was like watching a 7 foot body builder walk into a maternity ward with a nuclear bomb strapped to his chest..."

I'll talk to the boss and see what he says
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

NO ADVERTISING!
    (sorry, couldn't help myself )
    Shut up Hikari / Muffles / uthinkimlost. (delete as appropriate)

Quote Originally Posted by tenderRondo View Post
    minor rant: Waldroon mentioned Maria Ozawa in the japenese movie thread. Me being the fool I am assumed he was being serious and googled her at work.