Thread: Jet/Clair advanced language course book 4

Default Jet/Clair advanced language course book 4

So my school's just given me book 5, and I don't remember doing book 4. I was hoping someone on here would have the answers, and be kind enough to send them over? I don't have enough time to go through the entire textbook by friday..

In return I can guarantee you immortality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotty View Post
    sean bean and viggo mortensen are like aint no thang yo we just shank this bitch and gandalf says YOU CANT CUT A BITCH MADE OF FIRE MOTHERFUCKER put that shit away and fuckin CHEESE IT bitches

Quote Originally Posted by matt360 View Post
    Now I think of Magneto forming metal dildos to ram up his own ass. And then I picture Gandalf whispering to butterflies to go get him some dildos so he at least has something to do on that tower.

Default Re: Jet/Clair advanced language course book 4

I'm actually doing it right now - if I have it done by Friday I'll let you know (I'm doing the 'all six books in by the deadline' schedule)

Much obliged!
    sean bean and viggo mortensen are like aint no thang yo we just shank this bitch and gandalf says YOU CANT CUT A BITCH MADE OF FIRE MOTHERFUCKER put that shit away and fuckin CHEESE IT bitches

Now I think of Magneto forming metal dildos to ram up his own ass. And then I picture Gandalf whispering to butterflies to go get him some dildos so he at least has something to do on that tower.

Quote Originally Posted by ohheythere View Post
    I'm actually doing it right now - if I have it done by Friday I'll let you know (I'm doing the 'all six books in by the deadline' schedule)
    The certificate you get for it is a great resume builder!
    minor rant: abe vigoda

Any update on this? Deadline's tomorrow and I have half of it done..