Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Some Advice on Living Here

  1. #61
    Senior Member phenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    713

    Default Re: Some Advice on Living Here

    Not all of them have a suicide club. Take poor Mothy for example. He's having a hard time with getting it over with. You should talk to your superiors about that.
    Last edited by phenom; May 9th, 2010 at 01:17.
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    C'mon you faggot who we're piling on! Quit being such a bitch ass cunt!

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,122

    Default Re: Some Advice on Living Here

    I have.. Hence the JETline. He can phone them and thank his lucky stars that I'm not on the receiving end of that line.

    P.S. Since mod. will be back Monday: If you do not like your placements, take Phenoms advice and kill yourselves in a pack. Saves having to go from location to location picking up your useless corpses.

  3. #63
    Senior Member phenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djordje View Post
    I have.. Hence the JETline. He can phone them and thank his lucky stars that I'm not on the receiving end of that line.

    P.S. Since mod. will be back Monday: If you do not like your placements, take Phenoms advice and kill yourselves in a pack. Saves having to go from location to location picking up your useless corpses.
    Hey now. I never suggested suicide to anyone. The more ITIL victims I have to photoshop the better. If everyone's dead, what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life?
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    C'mon you faggot who we're piling on! Quit being such a bitch ass cunt!

  4. #64
    Senior Member Jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phenom View Post
    Hey now. I never suggested suicide to anyone. The more ITIL victims I have to photoshop the better. If everyone's dead, what the fuck am I supposed to do with my life?
    Finish The Interview's promo campaign.

  5. #65
    Senior Member phenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Finish The Interview's promo campaign.
    good point. I thought you were against the Crucifixion of Spec-R?
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    C'mon you faggot who we're piling on! Quit being such a bitch ass cunt!

  6. #66
    Senior Member phenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    Finish The Interview's promo campaign.
    FINISHED!
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    C'mon you faggot who we're piling on! Quit being such a bitch ass cunt!

  7. #67
    Senior Member Jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phenom View Post
    good point. I thought you were against the Crucifixion of Spec-R?
    My views on the subject fluctuate based on whether the individual piece of satire is funny.

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract View Post
    Not always. One of my coworkers teaching overseas was a guy from Maine who'd never even left his state, let alone country, and got up to all kinds of amazing shit. Sometimes breaking out of the 'comfort zone' someone mentioned earlier and being dropped into a new location is all you need to turn a corner and start picking up new activities, hobbies, or attitudes. Especially if they're like the type Meelyn mentioned, who've graduated college without ever having held a job. Living abroad is a pretty huge experience and if you don't think it colors the way you act or see things in some small way then you're either not looking closely enough or you're a jaded, cynical internet hardass.
    It's true. I often think living here is no big deal because I'm used to it and I do the same things I'd do anywhere - hang out with friends, go to work, travel when I have time and money. But then I go home for a visit and feel like Frodo in some small way, like I have this whole "OTHER" life that I don't want to bug people by talking about too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    I will not miss the Keihin Tohoku when I jump in front of it.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    play nice children
    Last edited by Azrael; May 10th, 2010 at 18:12.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •