Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We are starting to find out who our successors are

Default We are starting to find out who our successors are

So that means you guys should know your placements very very soon.

Default Re: We are starting to find out who our successors are

Tease!
    Headed to Fukui-ken

Sorry, my supervisor told me about my successor and the other guy in my town's successor, but it seems like they are still waiting on the reply form paperwork to come through so I'm not allowed to contact them yet. As soon as the CO gets your reply form, then your predecessor can contact you.

Last year, my pred contacted me before i got official word from my BOE. She contacted me around May 20th, and I believe i was one of the first on these boards to hear about (or I suppose, one of the first to actually post about it).

Oh man I hope you guys on here start telling us as soon as possible. I hope my reply form already arrived!

Banned

You could at least tease us a bit more with nationalities or something?

Seems early. I didnt hear anything from my pred until about 3 weeks before I left
    guys, im not playing anymore

I think we find out early, but can't actually contact the people until they send their reply forms in.
    "In his heart of hearts, he knows that you're on your own at this level..of big nose monkey snooker"

I can tell you that two girls, one from Pennsylvania and one from Colorado will be coming to Kochi Prefecture. I was told this at work today.

Ok, so if any of you are being placed in Nagasaki City, send me a PM! Cos I might be your pred or help you find out who is.

If anyone finds out their successor is a girl from Michigan let me know! I'm dying for placements. I was being nice and patient until a few people on the official forums found out what prefecture they are going too, now not so much. And this post makes me even more anxious!

Quote Originally Posted by krazie85 View Post
    I can tell you that two girls, one from Pennsylvania and one from Colorado will be coming to Kochi Prefecture. I was told this at work today.
    I like this game.

Quote Originally Posted by krazie85 View Post
    I want more posts like this, if only so I can wait to hear "North Carolina" and then freak...and then hurry up and wait more because there's tons of us coming from NC.
    shortlisted!

Quote Originally Posted by cielya View Post
    I want more posts like this, if only so I can wait to hear "North Carolina" and then freak...and then hurry up and wait more because there's tons of us coming from NC.
    Yes, more like this, anything to keep me from twiddling my thumbs.

hey, can someone make a thread for those people who are recontracting? so we know who'll be sticking around and where... and can have feces flung at them?

Banned

you can start one if you like, but I dont know how many people want to reveal their exact location and the number of active posters still on JET pales into insignificance when compared to the total number of JETs in Japan.

My successor is either going to be Australian or British, and male. So if you fit either of those categories you could be coming to my town...three places out of 4 have opened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotty View Post
    sean bean and viggo mortensen are like aint no thang yo we just shank this bitch and gandalf says YOU CANT CUT A BITCH MADE OF FIRE MOTHERFUCKER put that shit away and fuckin CHEESE IT bitches

Quote Originally Posted by matt360 View Post
    Now I think of Magneto forming metal dildos to ram up his own ass. And then I picture Gandalf whispering to butterflies to go get him some dildos so he at least has something to do on that tower.

I know exaclty who is coming to my town! We have one placement which is being filled by a Brit... but I shall say no more even though I know their name, hometown, uni, course, age, hobbies and Japanese level

HAHAHAHA

Been facebook stalking? I know I would have.

How is their Japanese? Shit? Shit hot? What are their hobbies? I'm intrigued!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotty View Post
    sean bean and viggo mortensen are like aint no thang yo we just shank this bitch and gandalf says YOU CANT CUT A BITCH MADE OF FIRE MOTHERFUCKER put that shit away and fuckin CHEESE IT bitches

Quote Originally Posted by matt360 View Post
    Now I think of Magneto forming metal dildos to ram up his own ass. And then I picture Gandalf whispering to butterflies to go get him some dildos so he at least has something to do on that tower.

Quote Originally Posted by lizbuff View Post
    I know exaclty who is coming to my town! We have one placement which is being filled by a Brit... but I shall say no more even though I know their name, hometown, uni, course, age, hobbies and Japanese level

HAHAHAHA
    Yes everyone, we find out everything about our successor before they arrive because we have access to their entire application file.

I haven't seen the file yet, but I guess I will reveal what I know, because it is very little. Two American girls, both 22, one from New York, one from Atlanta, will be coming to Kuriyama town in central Hokkaido. That's if they said yes on their reply form.