Thread: Newsletter

Default Newsletter

Anyone here make English newsletters for their school? A JTE asked if I'd be down for writing a monthly newsletter for the ichinensei at my SHS. It sounds fun, so I'm wondering what folks have done in the past. So far I'm thinking of including some American culture-related item (holidays etc) and some kind of English word game the kids can play...

Default Re: Newsletter

I write a sight-seeing column for our monthly newsletter here. I mostly pick insanely ridiculous spots like 7-11 and GEO and write about why i like them and what is interesting to me from my perspective because I can't get into the whole fields of flowers and hills and trees used in cigarette commercials thing. Another column in our newsletter is about cooking, and that's just generally a bilingual recipe which i think some people might actually try to cook.

Quote Originally Posted by jandek View Post
    I write a sight-seeing column for our monthly newsletter here. I mostly pick insanely ridiculous spots like 7-11 and GEO and write about why i like them and what is interesting to me from my perspective because I can't get into the whole fields of flowers and hills and trees used in cigarette commercials thing. Another column in our newsletter is about cooking, and that's just generally a bilingual recipe which i think some people might actually try to cook.
    I also think so.