Thread: disabled images showing up

Default disabled images showing up

I have images turned off on my settings, but lately some images have been popping up anyway. Most of them are embedded youtube videos. Just thought I'd let someone know. Maybe I have to change one of my settings?

Banned

Default Re: disabled images showing up

probably because a video isnt a /img

Is there a way to turn the videos off?

Install Flashblock or some equivalent. I imagine there's a similar extension for Google Chrome.

Edit: If, for some ridiculous reason, you are using Internet Explorer, then you are completely retarded and beyond all help.
    Last edited by word; August 14th, 2010 at 23:19.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Bear00 View Post
    When I read your post I suddenly feel like I am so far away from being crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananasboat View Post
    It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

As others have said, videos are not blocked by turning images off. A plugin or browser settings would be the only way to do this.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post

Edit: If, for some ridiculous reason, you are using Internet Explorer, then you are completely retarded and beyond all help.
    word. i dont understand how people can still be using IE, I have been a netscape man for years.
    guys, im not playing anymore

thanks

It's festivals days like these on which I really try really hard to make up for not partying in college.
    yeah, because who needs free flowing drugs and alcohol fueling adventorous sex with taut, lithe young bodies when you could wander around a dying town in the freezing cold with a can of asahi super dry in your hand while some toothless old farmer shouts at you.

all I can see is a link

Yeah, so do I, 'cause I also have my images disabled. But if you click on it, you'll see the picture.

no i meant when I click on it. just a blank window with the link comes up.

Mebbe it's moved? I dunno. It's the Netscape Navigator 2.0 logo from this page.