Thread: CLAIR Japanese Language Course Answers???

Default CLAIR Japanese Language Course Answers???

Hi,

I'm finishing up the Beginner's Course this summer (THE JET PROGRAMME JAPANESE LANGUAGE COURSE) that CLAIR sent out. Was wondering if the answers to the tests are out there anywhere? It's way past the deadline to send them in, and I couldn't find anything online. There's enough strange stuff in the directions and questions that I can't simply cross reference with exercises in the book.

Thanks!

Default Re: CLAIR Japanese Language Course Answers???

you are surrounded by people who speak the language. tell taro tanaka you will teach him american gangsta slang if he corrects your tests for you
    guys, im not playing anymore

I am referring this site for learning japanese. But my question is, suppose I have words matte and kippu, how do u pronounce this words. my question is how do you pronounce words with double letters?

Good grief, this Claire course is giogn to be the end of my nerves.

I like the way all my japanese teachers are like wtf, romanji. even after reading out the romanji, they're like wtf, this is stupid.

this is my lesson for ignoring the book until 1 day before the test deadline.

I wont do that with book 2, i wont do that with book 2 *chant*

balls, haven't done the test! Grr. Why am I so useless?! Just to clarify - is it okay if it's postmarked Friday, as opposed to arriving by Friday?
    always put off today what should have been done yesterday

Default Re: CLAIR Japanese Language Course Answers???

i think postmarked is fine.