Thread: youtubing

Default youtubing

For some reason when I try to embed videos from youtube it doesnt seem to work. I know I am doing it right because I have imbedded videos before. Anyone else having this problem?
    guys, im not playing anymore

::Link is broken::
    Last edited by Beer Baron; September 7th, 2010 at 03:37.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

::Link is broken::
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Default Re: youtubing

seems ok - wrap the youtube tags around the video id, not the full url. some vids appear to block embedding (e.g. the first one i posted).

Please ignore the the subject of the 2nd vid - it was just a random crappy one i picked!