Thread: Big problem with my rec letters help!

Default Big problem with my rec letters help!

Ok first:
    I got the 2 recommendation letters and the copies of 2 each and the rec letter form and its copies theres no problem with that. The problem is I have those original letters and the copies in ONE envelope that my references sent to me. They sealed it too with their signature and I got only 1 envelope anyway so even if I broke the seal to remove the copies and put them in separate envelopes I can't forge the seals on the new envelopes.
    I just want to know is this going to kill my application?

Could I just include a letter explaining the original and copies are all in 1 envelope? I cannot get a replacement, my references don't have time and I have to mail this today or tomorrow anyway.

The instructions state that the original and copies of the letter are supposed to be in a single envelope. Unless you mean that the two people you asked to write your letters got together and stuck them both into just one envelope, you're perfectly fine.
    Last edited by Kettch; November 11th, 2010 at 01:34.

Ok thanks. I just got confused with the document sorting instructions saying you need a set of 3 for each. I thought they needed 3 envelopes signed and sealed containing the original and the photocopies 1 in each envelope.