I haven't practiced my Japanese since I graduated about 5 years ago... so I'm a little worried about what kind of questions I'll have to answer/be expected to answer in Japanese.

I got my degree in Japanese, but we never focused on the conversational aspect of it. Even in college, speaking Japanese only rarely occurred with some of my Japanese conversation partners, and there isn't even Japanese population here big enough for me to interact with. (Yeah, complain, complain.. wooo is me... anyhow, just thought I'd give you some background)

In case you haven't guessed by now, one of the things I'm looking at JET helping me with is getting back into the Japanese language and concentrate on conversational speaking.

I can already assume that I should probably be expected to perform these parts of the interview in Japanese:
-Give a short self introduction
-Answer simple questions: "Have you been to Japan before?" "What are your hobbies?" "What kind of food do you like?" etc.
Any others you can think of?

As far as the rest of the interview I guess I can count on these questions:
-How do you deal with stress as you may encounter stressful situations?
-When you come back to America what Japanese experiences/values/culture etc will you promote?
-Any Questions you'd like to ask us?
-Why have you applied for this scholarship?

I'm actually not a stressed out interview newbie or anything... I can BS my way though any typical interview question... as long as it's in English. I just don't want to come in to under prepared for any of the Japanese speaking portion of the interview. So, can anyone give me some advice or pointers?

Thanks!