Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Interac Placements Spring 2011

Default Re: Interac Placements Spring 2011

That's real strange. No idea earth, but congrats though!

My WHV app's in. Regarding online bank statements, if you print them out it goes over several pages. You just have to make sure that every page has your name and account number on it then it'll be fine. I got my official statements through the post yesterday (the day i travelled up to london) and lucky i decided not to wait for them because my bank's screwed up by sending my only a month's worth of transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by earth View Post
    hey interac kids,
    interac just sent me an email, after i received my offer of employment, that gives me a login and password to make a resume. i already sent them my own resume before we even had the interview. whats this about?
    This is the resume they use to advertise you to the BOE's. I filled mine out as soon as I got it because I figured that it would probably up my chances of getting a placement earlier if I did so. I'm not sure why they just don't use the one you used to apply to interac with but it my have something to do with Interac's bureaucracy not wanting to work together and the fact that they use the one you applied with for your visa stuff. But this one does set you up as an Interac employee more, so I guess it is more directed toward the BOE's.

Quote Originally Posted by cjlowe5532 View Post
    This is the resume they use to advertise you to the BOE's. I filled mine out as soon as I got it because I figured that it would probably up my chances of getting a placement earlier if I did so. I'm not sure why they just don't use the one you used to apply to interac with but it my have something to do with Interac's bureaucracy not wanting to work together and the fact that they use the one you applied with for your visa stuff. But this one does set you up as an Interac employee more, so I guess it is more directed toward the BOE's.
    oh ok, thanks a lot. they really should explain it better in the email.

Default Re: Interac Placements Spring 2011

Hi all, just signed up to say hi. I'm leaving for Japan next week, though I still don't know where my placement is. Looks like I'll be told during orientation.