Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Official 2011 Non-Jet Applicant List

If you go back a few pages, me and a couple other applicants have been accepted already for the Aug/Sept intake. We all had earlier seminars.

Default Re: Official 2011 Non-Jet Applicant List

Junipe | USA | Interac | Accepted

I got my notice on Wednesday evening, just now getting around to updating this. I'll see everyone in August!

Forgot I hadn't updated this;

Kewne | UK | Heart | Accepted

Where have people asked to be placed?
    And does anyone know the likelihood of getting somewhere you asked for?

I don't know my placement yet, but I've heard Interac is better than JET when it comes to meeting placement requests. It's not always the case though.

I asked for Hokkaido, so I'll let you know if I get there

Yeah I'd heard the same re. JET vs Interac

Hokkaido was also one of the places I asked for - specifically Sapporo. But also Nagoya and (why not ) Tokyo

My Interac seminar is coming up in Seattle on Saturday. I feel kind of weird because I'm actually more excited than nervous.

I hope I do really well!

Good luck neggo!

I just got my offer of employment e-mail recently. Hope to see you at orientation!

Congrats, anonymoose!

That was a fun seminar. My presentation went according to plan and my recruiter liked my answers to my interview questions! Keeping my fingers crossed and hope I hear positive things from them soon. My recruiter was super cool.

How long did you have to wait after the seminar until you received your offer of employment? Also, do you know your placement yet or not until later? Where did you request, if you don't mind me asking?

Hope I do see you at orientation!!

Everything about your seminar has the sound of success. I received the offer of employment after about a month, but golden week happened during that time so you might hear back in closer to the quoted 3 weeks.

No placement yet, I expect we'll hear about that closer to mid-July earliest. But who knows, it might be sooner, I'd just rather be pessimistic about something like that.

^ I hope you are right!

If Interac does not call me, I still have a chance for PKC, hopefully. I just finished the phone interview with them today and got invited for an in-person interview...they also said my requested placement will most probably be available.

I guess I shall see...but Interac is where I hope to be!
    Last edited by neggo; May 24th, 2012 at 05:01.