Thread: Chicago interview complete

Default Chicago interview complete

All in all I think it went pretty well. Some of my answers might have been incoherent, but if what everyone is saying is true, then I did pretty well on the "be a nice, personable guy" part. I just talked to the interviewers (who were all very nice) and when it came time to ask questions, I got to learn a little about their lives and how they feel about the JET program and stuff. Very interesting people. I also talked with the people working the reception table A LOT and got to hear about their experiences, which was really cool as was talking to other interviewees. Overall, I'd rate my interview at about B to B+. Whatever happens, it was a great experience...but for now, I wait . . . . . . . . .

good idea talking to the exjets, they may have connection to the interviewers.

ah yes, the wait....it will challenge you...
    "could you use a slave, you hairy bunch of Ishmolites?"
    www.oitajets.com

I really am glad that I got to talk to them regardless of their connections. They had some great stories to tell and it is a lot easier to pick someone's brain in person rather than a discussion board. That being said, I also found out that they were on the interview panels earlier in the day, so it seems that you may be right about their talking with those I interviewed with. So the wait continues....