Thread: Quiz questions

Default Quiz questions

So I've been searching on the web but can only find difficult or "country-specific" triva questions for kids.

Does anyone have any resources or lists of easy and hard (By hard I mean the level of about a 5 year old native speaker) quiz questions for games?

I just simplify the English of random trivia about animals or countries, space/science, movies, sports or when I am really stuck, I use questions about the text book. They get super worked up when they cannot remember a certain book character name or vocabulary word, and it is hilarious.

They may not be able to communicate in English well, but they aren't stupid and you will be surprised by what trivia they know, so just work more on altering the English, not looking for easy questions, or they will get bored. I made this mistake in my first week.

I do not think you will find a silver bullet to solve your problem, but you can start here if you are REALLY stuck to get the creative juices flowing.
    http://www.squidoo.com/kidstrivia
    Last edited by octopi; March 7th, 2011 at 15:41.

Middle of Wheat field USA --> Middle of Rice field Japan-->Middle of Cornfield, USA

Default Re: Quiz questions

What grade is this for? If you have a map of the US, could they understand 'biggest' 'smallest' 'highest point' or 'hottest?' These are things native speakers could do, but Japanese kids won't learn until JHS 2nd year.
    Numbers and colors are my bread and butter