Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Interac fall 2011: accepted yet?

Default Interac fall 2011: accepted yet?

So the first round of interviews has passed (April 16) and I'm wondering if anyone has gotten any word back regarding their application. As it is nearing the middle of the third week, the week that notification was promised, I'm excited to hear about the outcome.

Default Re: Interac fall 2011: accepted yet?

Not yet, it's only been 2 weeks for me. I know they're checking my references right now.

Just got an e-mail saying they just sent my file to Tokyo. I was hoping to find out this week but it looks like it will be another couple of weeks.

Yeah I got that email to this last Tuesday. They said that it'll be within 3 weeks I'll hear from the Tokyo office. Though the recruiter at the interview said once Tokyo gets our files they have 7-10 days to let us know what they decided.

I hope we hear soon!! They wait is getting to me a little lol ^^;;

Yes this application process is taking much longer than I would have liked but I'm pretty confident that I did really well during the interview. I was on fire that day.

Did you get an e-mail last Thursday saying they were about to send your file only to find another e-mail a week later saying they just sent your file? Who is the recruiter that is handling your paper work?

I thought Richelle who ran the SF interview would be in charge but all emails I'm getting now are from Sara. Yeah same thing here! Though I didn't get that email about all documents being in on Thursday I got it on Tuesday then a week later another email saying my file was sent. Though Richelle did say that every Tuesday they send things to Tokyo.

I can't feel confident at all because it's not Richelle or Sara making the call it's the Tokyo off and they only have the video, references and paperwork to look at. I'm sure if it was up to Sara and Richelle I'd be hired... we'll see though! ^^

That is strange that ours were sent on different days. I thought they would do the practical thing and send everything together. I'm sure that is what they did they just probably were late telling some folks that theirs was sent.

I'm sure they rely heavily on the recruiter's impression as well. I'b bet they at least wrote a paragraph about how you interacted with the other interviewees and the like.

looks like i'm in the same boat as you guys. I just got an e-mail yesterday saying that my files were sent to Tokyo. This is driving me nuts seeing as how i have to wait another 2 weeks until results come out...I really want to buy my airline ticket as soon as possible.....

I feel confident about my interview too except I might have to been a little too inflexible about some details that I had to write down.....oh well at least the recruiter had a good impression of me; that's what they told me lol

oh, btw, did you guys have to talk to your recruiter after your seminar? I vaguely remember my recruiter might have asked me to let her know after all the documents are in, but I feel like it's a little bit redundant because Sara took care of all my documents and sent them in....
    Last edited by february1088; May 6th, 2011 at 06:06.
    Japan...please accept me ._______ .

I think she meant that she will let you know when all of the documents are in, not the other way around. I think they send the files to tokyo electronically so I would bet that we hear something next week, but of course this is just speculation.

Which seminar were you at?

What details do you speak of?

I think it'll be a bit longer before we know when training will be. They'll want to get as many people as they can to one training time so we may have to wait a month or two before we get the first August training date.

Golden week is over now so in my mind any day now lol trying hard not think too much on it or i'll drive myself crazy ^^;;;

I hope we all get in a meet up at orientation. hmmm wonder if training will be the week of August 22nd. I hope so the 15th I have a wedding to be in ^^;;

I went for the June intake and I've just heard back. Pretty quick!

were you accepted?

Have my interview this morning. Think it went well!

Yeah, I got an email today offering me a position. Woo!

Congratulations, disguisedrobot! ;D

キタ━━━━(゜∀゜)━━━━!!!!
    I got one too! Like within minutes after going to bed lol Great thing to wake up to! ^-^
    And now all the paperwork begins! My poor printer hehe

Now I'm going to be refreshing my e-mail every 5 min from now on, great. It is too bad that it is so late in Japan right now. I guess I wont hear anything till the next business week begins.

i have my seminar May 12 for June departure. Finally! I'm little worried about the demo tape presentation though. anywho disguise robot when did u go on ur seminar and how soon did u hear back. Got an email from richelle saying that expected departure date is june 1st which would basically give them may a wee to make a decision so that we can get everything ready

Congrats on all the new recruits. Hopefully we'll meet up in June

Jamgirl! Richelle was the Recruiter I interviewed with ^-^;
    I went to the seminar April 16th and heard about 7 or 8 hours ago. so.... it was about 20 days... Though Richelle did say that those leaving in June are going to be moved to the front of the line. I am going in August (need the time till then to earn money) so there was no need to rush my packet.

Good luck!

cjlowe5532
    LOL I know the feeling! Well since I only got an email saying they sent my info to the Tokyo office on tuesday I think they moved through it very fast! I'm sure you'll hear early next week (japan time so maybe Sunday here in the US!) Good luck!!