Thread: What now?

Default What now?

What are you cocks up to after JET? Anyone have a sweet job lined up? Bumming around living off mommy and daddy for a while?

I've done nothing in terms of actually sending out any resumes and feel like a lazy fuck. Then again I'm still not positive what I want to do.

I have to begin addressing this question, but that's why I decided to take another year to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini View Post
    Only a fool would do a teachers workload for an assistants salary.

Default Re: What now?

I have become too accustomed to my lifestyle of doing nothing. I aspire to waste my education and become a housewife. Maybe I'll even head a PTA and watch soaps all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ini
    If you are a empty husk of a man with no ambition come on jet, stay forever, drink yourself into a stupor every night, hurl abuse at people on itil like a roided up chimp at the feces olympics and die of thyroid cancer in your early 40s.

grad school
    You see, gentlemen, a pimp's love is very different from a square's...
    (郷に入っては郷に従え.)

Going travelling to Europe and the US for 2 months. Then have a full time job lined up until I start my Masters course in February.

No job lined up but have friends from the UK visiting, taking a road trip around the U.S. to visit family and see concerts, and I might make a really spur-of-the-moment trip to Australia because I have a lot of miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    I will not miss the Keihin Tohoku when I jump in front of it.

Trip to the USA and Canada. Then ???
    Shut up Hikari / Muffles / uthinkimlost. (delete as appropriate)

Quote Originally Posted by tenderRondo View Post
    minor rant: Waldroon mentioned Maria Ozawa in the japenese movie thread. Me being the fool I am assumed he was being serious and googled her at work.

Banned

I know some recruiting companies are hiring, but the culture varies from company to company.