Thread: Visa Acquisition Questions

Banned

Default Visa Acquisition Questions

Hello. I'm new here, and I want to try to get to Japan by next year. I've applied to a few private schools. Interac didn't take me after the interview, but Borderlink might give me a chance.

In order to get a Visa, will I have to send my original Bachelor's Degree? I'm a bit afraid to do this, since I'm afraid that I might not get it back. Is there a way to take legal action, or get insurance for my degree?

Thanks for your help.

Whut.

For JET you don't submit the original degree, just final official transcripts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

Banned

Default Re: Visa Acquisition Questions

I'm not applying for JET. I've applied for Borderlink. it looks like they want the original?

I got that. Sounds fishy.

You can get new degree copies from your uni for cash, methinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But what if we reverse the polarity of the quantum string theory? According to uncertainty principle there are infinite worlds out there, so it stands to reason schrodinger's cat is alive in one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo87;
    U da real mvp.

Banned

Gotcha. I've been reading a bit about Borderlink, and they seem a bit dodgy. I'm desperate to find employment in Japan though.

If you don`t want to try JET, you can do a program like Minerva too. My friend likes it well enough, and if she particularly hates where she is, she has an option to move to a different area after her contract expires.

Banned

Thanks, Lianwen. I'll look into Minerva. I've tried Interac, still thinking about BorderLink but I have to act fast, and I'm still sending in apps to all of the schools that post online that I think that I can qualify for.