Thread: Question regarding application [online/written]

Default Question regarding application (online/written)

Hello,
    I am currently applying through JET UK 2012 and i am struggling to find information on my problem. I am guessing i have overlooked something obvious and i apologise in advance.

Anyway, does anyone know if on-line applicants have to print off and post an application with the rest of the information (medical, photocopies of documents, etc.) or is this information sent over email? If these documents are sent over email, what happens in regards to signatures and authenticity checks (originals)?

Any help is appreciated. I am currently stressing over references as i am unsure whether i will receive them before the deadline (fingers crossed).

Thank you again.
    Last edited by Rz1; November 7th, 2011 at 05:00.

The application form is done online, with the statement of physician available to print out once you send it off. The rest of the documents (eg. passport copies, transcript, etc) you send to the JET office in London along with the statement of physician via snail mail. Everthing is explained in full detail here: JET Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme UK

Good luck! Hope your references come through in time.

Quote Originally Posted by JET-setter View Post
    The application form is done online, with the statement of physician available to print out once you send it off. The rest of the documents (eg. passport copies, transcript, etc) you send to the JET office in London along with the statement of physician via snail mail. Everthing is explained in full detail here: JET Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme UK

Good luck! Hope your references come through in time.
    Perfect! Thank you for a quick and concise response.