Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Questions about some Companies

Quote Originally Posted by Laevatienn View Post
    There are in fact three insurance options for Interac. Reason being, it is illegal to have it more than a year.
    No. There was talk of this but the government changed their mind. It's simply recommended its not illegal.
    How are you? Yes yes!

Somewhere... maybe... I think I'm lost... anyone got a map?

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo View Post
    No. There was talk of this but the government changed their mind. It's simply recommended its not illegal.
    I was referring to InterGlobal Health Care with that statement. In 2006, the government decided private companies were too much of a drain on the system and cut them off after a year when an ALT was no longer considered a guest. That's the gist of it. Technically speaking, you're right, the law was technically already in place and all it said was people needed health insurance. The interpretation of the law changed when ALTs started to boom even more and became more of a hole in the boat rather than a tiny crack. Funny what money can change.
    "I wonder how much effort is requires for a person to become happy. I think misfortune is a spiral. Once it starts it's hard to escape. In order to escape it takes everything you have to reach the end. Once you've given everything you can finally grasp it. I think that's what happiness means." Rena Ryuuguu