Thread: Accepted to Kumamoto ?

Default Accepted to Kumamoto ?

have you applied or are hoping to end up in Kumamoto prefecture? i would like to know cos we might be sharing a feer beers next year. i live just east of the city and know too many JETs who are going hom this year, i hope you people replacing them are worthy of the spaces they have vacated...

check out me website if you want to see why Kumamoto is worth living in (and fighting for :-) )

not accepted yet..
    but my 3rd choice is Kumamoto..

whats the good and bad things about Kumamoto? i probably should have asked this before putting it down on my application..........
    im a superbean..

Default Kumamotastic!

I put Kumamoto as my 1st choice. I know a good number don't get their preferred placement. But I have a couple friends from there. And after visiting "HUGE ENTITY" I would be thoroughly disappointed if I don't land it.
    On the site: Shatner, cheese, Ulyssey's and Guinness...if you were a lady, I'd be in love. Indeed, Mr. Daikon is smoking. Or maybe flaming. I can't make up my mind.
    Well, wish me luck. I find out in a couple weeks.

its very odd hearing from people here that might be around kumamoto next year, i wish i'd had the same oppurtunity when i applied.
    keep em coming
    i hope to meet you all verily soon indeed