Thread: Date Extended

Default Date Extended

I noticed this on the Canadian JET website:

The JET application deadline has been extended until Tuesday, November 29th!

Any idea why? Not that I mind, I was just curious.
    Last edited by Ainigi; December 4th, 2011 at 16:32.

On the official forums, the Ottawa Coordinator stated there was a problem with the online application that prevented some applicants from printing it off, so the deadline was extended for them.

Default Re: Date Extended

hmm....not enough applicants is the obvious theory that pops right to mind. I very much doubt it though, not with so short an extension.
    Probably they've heard about trouble in the post or received a tonne of phone calls/emails from people saying they're having huge trouble getting their app in on time for some reason.

Default Re: Date Extended

gotcha... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
    hmm....not enough applicants is the obvious theory that pops right to mind. I very much doubt it though, not with so short an extension.
    Probably they've heard about trouble in the post or received a tonne of phone calls/emails from people saying they're having huge trouble getting their app in on time for some reason.
    Could it not be a combination of both? We will never know so I guess speculation like this is futile.