Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats the dealy with the jet books?

Quote Originally Posted by Eudox View Post
    Ignoring other problems with that post, for the sanity of the people around you could you please make sure you never say "would of" ever again. Thank you.
    Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Teishou View Post
    Furigana*, too, kthx.

Do they have upper-level to advanced study material available as well, or just beginner to intermediate learning?
    There's beginner, intermediate, advanced, and also two courses beyond the advanced level: a translation course and a pedagogy course. In order to take either of these, you need to pass a qualifying exam and attend occasional lectures (may require un-reimbursed travel outside of your prefecture)

More info here:
    The JET Programme--Official Homepage of The Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit View Post
    But sometimes ALT-sensei use hashi. I think is very subarashii. Maybe it is not real for my eyes. I must ask him if hashi is ok to use. ... So I am still very confused about hashi. I will ask again in the future everyday.

Banned

Default Re: whats the dealy with the jet books?

If it's the same books as last year, I have all the answers.

Default Re: whats the dealy with the jet books?

Too bad I spent the last month playing Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed 3, guess I should open up my Beginners Book 1...LOL