Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Server Funds Donation Drive / Begging

Quote Originally Posted by hunterofpeace View Post
    I pretty much credit my shortlist to this site. I'm on a server's budget but I spared what I could. I encourage any others on this site who were shortlisted to donate so that people can continue to have this resource in the future.
    Thanks! I see you already had a donation icon so I didn't add another. If you want 2, let me know via PM and I'll add another.
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Quote Originally Posted by RomulusLupin View Post
    C'mon, you bums.
    Former bum here (though I do like the thought of being called a bum).

I credit part of my shortlisting to the advice on this site, so thank you!

Default Re: 2012 Server Funds Donation Drive / Begging

Donated. Besides the information on here about JET, this place is just downright entertaining.
    Huge Omedetous.

Bump - just over $100 to go guys!
    Need a website hosted? ITIL runs on webhosting provided by BigWetFish. They're really great - check them out at bigwetfish.com. Sign up using the link and you'll also be helping ITIL with commission!

Bb, ill send some more cash when i get paid and get my paypal account linked up with my bank. But i want a sweet icon nobody has ever seen before.
    Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggit
    It's like GG's life is run by a DM who lets him take all skill checks with his charisma modifier.

I shall see what I can do!

Once Paypal stop dicking around with my credit card I'm donating moolah as well.
    tabemoto...: Cooking in southern Japan

Once I remember my paypal password I'll donate.

Thanks

FINALLY...Paypal has just restored my account so I'll send through some moolah tonight!

Edit: Donated!
    Last edited by Cytrix; May 28th, 2012 at 19:27.

Cytrix, many thanks for your donation! Sorry about taking a few days to add your icon and VIP status...

S'all good in the hood

I will credit my shortlisting in 2013 to this website, so let's reach that quota!

Thanks Seimore. I'm currently on holiday so will process your donation when I get back. Thanks!