Thread: Mie!

Default Mie!

Hey guys!

So, you found out you are posted in Mie? Welcome! We are located right in the middle of beautiful rice fields \(^ ^)/, but Osaka and Nagoya are very accessible by Kintetsu and JR (depending on where you are placed, some placements are a bit far from big cities, but with lots of natural goreousness).

If you have questions, feel free to ask!
    For lots of good info, and to meet people, check out our website, Mie JETs | Mie Prefecture's International Web Community

Default Re: Mie!

It seems a bit early as I am posting this, but if you find out you are placed in Kuwana, give me a shout.

Looking for a girl, from NZ, coming to Kuwana! PM me if it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by yukinomonogatari View Post
    Looking for a girl
    aren't we all....
    Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job.

Quote Originally Posted by yukinomonogatari View Post
    Looking for a girl, from NZ, coming to Kuwana! PM me if it's you.
    Exciting! We've posted this in our incoming 2012 NZ jets facebook page so hopefully it's a member of the group and they can contact you when we know placements

Quote Originally Posted by bananallanah View Post
    Exciting! We've posted this in our incoming 2012 NZ jets facebook page so hopefully it's a member of the group and they can contact you when we know placements
    Thanks!
    After getting a PM I realized I should have mentioned, I only know the gender and the country, not much info to go by, sorry you guys. I will try to find out more though. My BoE told me this past Friday though that they are waiting for the reply forms, so I'm guessing the placement notifications should be out soon, at least for the municipal JETs in Mie... I am so excited too and can't wait to know who is coming, I wish the BoE wasn't so secretive!